Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great performance, besides the opening 20 minutes.

This is our year :lolol:

Agreed but I wouldn'f say Bournemouth were on top in the first 20.

The game was just.... dull up to that point.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
TELEMMGLPICT000150799512_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwRMWbYwzrg_3PLcMwCu9G8U.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love the cup and we need a run again as we’re gonna be safe. Come on lads!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ah the pic [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] posted as a bit of casual racism - she couldn’t answer when asked why she posted it... brillliant...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Coo.Are we taking this seriously?:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ah the pic [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] posted as a bit of casual racism - she couldn’t answer when asked why she posted it... brillliant...

Hasn’t the he who wants to be a she got a nazi connected name on the Palace site?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
BBC put it like this.
GREAT SAVE!
Bournemouth 1-3 Brighton

Jason Steele, take a bow!

The Brighton goalkeeper flies to his left to tip away Steve Cook's header.

That was a sublime save...

That's twice this week I've watched him - I made the mistake of watching all of the episodes of 'Sunderland till I die' on Netflix one evening. A little too close to home, I thought, and thoroughly depressing. And Steele didn't come out of it al well - but that save was excellent. He's earnt his miney this week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's twice this week I've watched him - I made the mistake of watching all of the episodes of 'Sunderland till I die' on Netflix one evening. A little too close to home, I thought, and thoroughly depressing. And Steele didn't come out of it al well - but that save was excellent. He's earnt his miney this week.

I binged watched that too and thought the same of Steele, both in character and keeping standard.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

facup13.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought the performance looked a bit laboured . But Hey Ho. If you beat another PL team away from home without getting out of 2nd gear then what's not to like

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here