Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread is absolute GOLD! Just Nigel owning after Nigel owning - the whole of em :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Odds on a flounce in the next 10 posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread is absolute GOLD! Just Nigel owning after Nigel owning - the whole of em [emoji38]
It's true. But the most important question must surely be "why are they here in the first place?".

What is wrong with these sad goons that they feel the need to constantly post on a Brighton forum?

What sort of sad **** would do that, over and over and over again despite ALWAYS looking stupid.

@Swills seems to be totally obsessed with Brighton and posting on our forum.... I'm starting to think that he's probably a Manchester United fan with nothing better to do. Otherwise, surely, he'd be more interested in his own football team.

Tough but fair, as we've been through.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Absolute nonsense - do your research. Either that or your just a sky sports sports package advocate

You live a Palace wonderland. If you spend as much time of other fans websites as you do on ours, you will learn that most normal fans and clubs laugh at a bunch of black hooded chavs who like to act like little kids. They are a total embarrassment to your club.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
So his point being that 'in general the Nigel's have bloody good fans' is nonsense?

Indeed.

They do have good fans who can’t stand the Ultras, if he looked at his own website he would understand.Maybe like us, he is embarrassed by going on those sites. Also grow up please, the people giving abuse and threats both sides, it’s pathetic.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
They do have good fans who can’t stand the Ultras, if he looked at his own website he would understand.Maybe like us, he is embarrassed by going on those sites. Also grow up please, the people giving abuse and threats both sides, it’s pathetic.

Me? Grow up?

Why so?

Have I uttered threats? I do not think so.

And who crowned you the King of knowing good fans. I have lived in 'Palace territory for 34 years and 95% of my mates are Palace yet I don't feel qualified to make such a sweeping statement.

Thank you and have a great day. (<- that was not a threat.)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My main takeaway from that HF "statement" is that it seems they want to turf far more people out of their seats than I had previously thought.

Yeah, that will go down well.
But they did suggest offering them a discount when they move.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's true. But the most important question must surely be "why are they here in the first place?".

What is wrong with these sad goons that they feel the need to constantly post on a Brighton forum?

What sort of sad **** would do that, over and over and over again despite ALWAYS looking stupid.
Odd isn't it.

There seems to be 2 separate camps.

1 - the lesser spotted 'sing when we're winning' brigade.
Who only appear when palace are above us in the table or after they've won and the Albion have lost.

B - Appear when the next now weekly piece of indefensible f**kwittery makes it's way onto here, via the national media.
They arrive with the sole purpose of 'defending' the rancid bilge with all the foresight of Neville Chamberlain getting off an airplane.

"crystal palace FC is nothing to do with crystal palace Ladies".
"The money is ring-fenced" (resting in the account)
"Why should I care about how the club is run".
"Just because Wilf wants to leave, doesn't mean he isn't palace through and through".

The one thing they all have in common is they bring nothing (but occasional light relief) to NSC, and I know a thing or two about that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To the very best of my knowledge, that isn’t correct.

If you can show me a valid source to substantiate your claim, I’ll happily apologise and acknowledge I was wrong.

:ban:

How dare you come on here snarling, hissing and spitting such vile abuse. Take your evil spoutings and go back to your own board. Also, PM me to arrange some fisticuffs.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Me? Grow up?

Why so?

Have I uttered threats? I do not think so.

And who crowned you the King of knowing good fans. I have lived in 'Palace territory for 34 years and 95% of my mates are Palace yet I don't feel qualified to make such a sweeping statement.

Thank you and have a great day. (<- that was not a threat.)

If you read it again, it was a general statement people on here should grow up, not aimed at you. There is so much stupid abuse on NSC, wish people could just point their point over without the thuggish comments.

With the fear of that other troll
Accusing me of ‘oh you bringing out that Palace friends comment again’ they hate the Ultras and all they stand for, maybe not all the Palace fans do, but my 5 mates do, they also don’t trust Parish, but back him on the stance, but feel he will revert as he seems to luv them?. Think this article sums up what other fans think:

https://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-hall-of-shame-crystal-palace

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Fair enough Bozza. I was in the wrong to call you out like that. My apologies. I have respect for anyone who delivers and manages a platform like this to its clubs fans. I was replying to a thread about the HF and in no way derogatory to any poster. I am as die hard palace as it gets, a staunch supporter of the club. Not always agreeing with decisions made by the hierarchy but always supportive, blindly most likely in some cases. I enjoy the banter but I do not let it spill over to abuse and name calling like today. It was totally unnecessary and more than likely from some virgin kid who doesn’t know any better. I know it happens on our boards and If it was in reverse on one of our boards I would want them banned. No place for it imo. Anyway that is all. Have a good evening.

No one cares what you think really !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
See the thing is I knew a travel journo. She used to scribe on places around the world. Some she has been to some she never went near. She did a piece on the Great Wall of China by just following the soundbites others have used and to define what the punters were expecting. The closest she had been to the GWoC was staring down some Dim Sum in Covent Garden!!

Commentators such as JP et al find it easy to wax lyrical on what is expected as opposed to what is real.
Especially noticeable this season, without the stupid drum. Pearce was at Selhurst, saying how great the atmosphere there was, and you could hear that it was exceptionally quiet.

Palace got promoted, some kids in hoodies banged a drum, and Sky promoted their product. I've been there many times (not in the PL), and the atmosphere has been poor. Having some pundits pretend otherwise doesn't change that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Odd isn't it.

There seems to be 2 separate camps.

1 - the lesser spotted 'sing when we're winning' brigade.
Who only appear when palace are above us in the table or after they've won and the Albion have lost.

B - Appear when the next now weekly piece of indefensible f**kwittery makes it's way onto here, via the national media.
They arrive with the sole purpose of 'defending' the rancid bilge with all the foresight of Neville Chamberlain getting off an airplane.

"crystal palace FC is nothing to do with crystal palace Ladies".
"The money is ring-fenced" (resting in the account)
"Why should I care about how the club is run".
"Just because Wilf wants to leave, doesn't mean he isn't palace through and through".

The one thing they all have in common is they bring nothing (but occasional light relief) to NSC, and I know a thing or two about that.

What gets me is that they seem to genuinely think that they are going to influence our opinions! Even if the shitwittery were defensible in any way we are always going to laugh at them and take the contrary viewpoint. Why would you bother arguing about it ? Do they really expect us to change our mind and say "well, when you put it like that we think you are a tremendously run club, bravo"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here