Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FTAO ALL Palace fans........

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For what I think is only the second time ever in about 12 years (the first was when someone's life was believed to be at risk) I'm going to read all of someone's Private Messages. I hope you have some gems for me, and I imagine I'll find no threats or abuse at all from you, right?

You will find absolutely no threats from me whatsoever...just not my style I,m afraid.

Oh...and no abuse either.

As I suspected, you have no ability whatsoever to judge my character.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
With a copy of the PM sent to me by "Dougie"......I am quite happy to go to a court of law on that.

image.jpg send him down .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You will find absolutely no threats from me whatsoever...just not my style I,m afraid.

Judge your character? Sorry, what? I think over the course of this thread you've given a lot of people a very good insight into your character.

(PM reading will have to wait - MotD2 on soon)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mods love these sort of threads.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Definitely wrong to restrict Palace fans to Palace or non-BHA threads on here imho. The only thing I would do is get rid of that 'Palace are my second team' Scottish prick Little Al, who just posts nothing but base and inane crap whenever he comes on here and adds absolutely nothing to this board, unlike many other Palace posters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Yeah, we all know your character now I'm afraid. You're making yourself look a right prat. Insinuating that they may be a paedophile? That's...a new low.

Anyway - I don't generally have too many problems with the "Genuine" Palace fans on here - most are willing to give and take and the times i've asked a serious question, i've got a serious and balanced response with no hint of rudeness or sarcasm.

I'm quite happy with how things are moderated at the moment - if someone, regardless of who they support acts like a **** then they are dealt with accordingly. I've been involved with the running of an entire forum service (not just one, but an entire network of forums) and i've seen some terribly run sites...this one isn't it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Judge your character? Sorry, what? I think over the course of this thread you've given a lot of people a very good insight into your character.

Oh...I look forward to your scrutiny of my PMs sent.

You may...if you have an ounce of intelligence....gauge from them what I am actually like.

I suppose an apology from you will be out of the question ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I'll do it for you boss man . I've checked my pms and the only 4 letter tirade I sent him was after he gave me a thumbs up after a mass of thumb downs ( accidently I reckon ) and I quote " fu ck me you feeling alright ?"

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Tell you what. with your permission I will gladly copy and paste on here your e mail to me and my reply to you, I will of course omit any personal information such as e mail addresses, just let me know I have got all the correspodance between us ready......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh...I look forward to your scrutiny of my PMs sent.

You may...if you have an ounce of intelligence....gauge from them what I am actually like.

I suppose an apology from you will be out of the question ?

I'm not going to read them.

Apology for what exactly you utter mentalist?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tell you what. with your permission I will gladly copy and paste on here your e mail to me and my reply to you, I will of course omit any personal information such as e mail addresses, just let me know I have got all the correspodance between us ready......

No I don't...have you any idea what a PM is ...??

I reported "Dougies" offensive four letter PM to me...to you. You did not say what action you were taking against the offensive Palace poster. If you can show me what action you said you will take , it would be much appreciated.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've been involved with the running of an entire forum service (not just one, but an entire network of forums) and i've seen some terribly run sites...this one isn't it.

:lolol: are you after a senior position on here or something?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm not going to read them.

Apology for what exactly you utter mentalist?

Oh..can I presume you have read them...and found you are 100% wrong..?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What was the four letter word out of interest? I'd like to know before i go to bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here