Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suttner?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Suttner?
I think he looks good, given time to settle he'll do OK. Not perfect but I feel we are yet to see the best from him but I am sure we will see him improve throughout the season.

One thing I notice is that we saw lots of crossing from him in pre season but not seen much so far in the PL games I have watched. He has got a fantastic delivery in his locker so cross the ball more.

So far 6/10 but i expect that to improve as the season goes on.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Suttner?
I think he looks good, given time to settle he'll do OK. Not perfect but I feel we are yet to see the best from him but I am sure we will see him improve throughout the season.

One thing I notice is that we saw lots of crossing from him in pre season but not seen much so far in the PL games I have watched. He has got a fantastic delivery in his locker so cross the ball more.

Go along with this. We have seen some decent balls from him so far this season, so his passing and (as demonstrated pre-season) crossing looks good, but I suspect he's adapting to the physicality of the PL.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Suttner?

Agree with this. Too early to judge definitively but he has shown hints of being useful going forward. Still finding his feet.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is markus suttner trusted in our backline of defence? Is he good enough to defend a win or hold out for a draw when we desperately need to find points to keep us in the premier league? He seems quiet and has to be protected by solly march all the time.

So, now you've seen the responses, what do you think?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guys guys guys.

Sour Nipples.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is markus suttner trusted in our backline of defence? Is he good enough to defend a win or hold out for a draw when we desperately need to find points to keep us in the premier league? He seems quiet and has to be protected by solly march all the time.
Palace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So obviously the performances of Hemed, March have been grabbing headlines, as has the defensive solidity of Dunk and Duffy supported by Bruno, BUT, I've got to bounce this Suttner thread as I thought he was excellent yesterday, I think we've bought ourselves a little diamond at left back. Quietly going about his business, he is allowing March to shine, and their partnership is growing every game. He played some quality attacking passes yesterday, and always wants the ball. Easy to pat everyone on the back after a win, but he was another who really caught my eye and great to see the understanding he has in our back 4 and with March in particular.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
First few games was making lots of mistakes.

Not anymore. German efficiency. Teams are targeting Bruno's side for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
His best game yesterday I thought. He's quite underrated going by the player ratings thread. Did look a bit shaky in early games but adapting to the pace of the league takes time.

A couple of perfectly timed slide tackles yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here