Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
There are still options for loans on young players.

I wanted a perm signing as much as the next bed wetter but fingers crossed we can still add someone.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Quite agree bloody ridiculous, feel very let down. Some body hasn't done their job properly !!!

So the person carrying out our medical is to blame?

That or our looking for players who improve our squad and finding that there is a real shortage of quality everywhere and too many clubs are after the same few players, meaning it's far harder to get a deal done

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There are still options for loans on young players.

I wanted a perm signing as much as the next bed wetter but fingers crossed we can still add someone.

How can we loan players when we got to name a 25 man squad by tomrrow 5pm ?

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016
No i wont licker. It isn't good enough

Good enough for what? Do you want Bloom out? Barber out? Give it a rest.

This has been the most successful period in our clubs history. This is a setback don't get me wrong and it makes staying in the division much harder, but how about we remember that we are actually talking about paying £20 million for a player. The worst case scenario is we get relegated and have our parachute payments to secure the future of our football club.

You'd have thought that we'd just lost to Hereford by the reaction on here (not that it surprises me)

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Said it earlier say it again bloom is at top of tree it's him who's money it is and who has final say has to take the blame . Has he taken us as far as he can ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some people are embarrassing themselves today on here. Yes we need a striker & the club have clearly been working hard. No, it's not easy to get all business done early hence why deadline day is so busy. We have however spent a lot of silly money for BHA so far & comleteted a lot of signings. There's also still time to add the striker. Try being grateful. Pathetic from some.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here