Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off dates confirmed

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Incidentally, the tweet tags 6 teams: Burnley, Boro, Hull, Derby, Sheffield Weds and Cardiff

Is that 'cos we're going up as f****** champignons?

No, it will be because we'll obviously fall away. We haven't played anyone good yet!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Whens the playoff before the playoff going to fit in if its needed? Someone maybe playing 3/4 games that week bit of a disadvantage? Maybe if needed?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Incidentally, the tweet tags 6 teams: Burnley, Boro, Hull, Derby, Sheffield Weds and Cardiff

Is that 'cos we're going up as f****** champignons?

No sadly not. Its because , according to the Football League tweeter, @officialbhafc unlike the other 6 clubs have this set in their Twitter settings.

tagging.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What a load of shite. Given that it would be perfectly possible that all places are decided on the last day of the season (ok, as it happens only 3rd will be - but not the case in other divisions), I don't see why this couldn't have waited until the evening of Sat 7th May to see who is playing who, and therefore how doable the Friday evening game is for away supporters. Or, if it has to be decided now, why not make it Hull v Derby (about an hour and half's drive away from each other)? I for one won't be able to get to Sheffield on that Friday if it comes to it.

Tell me if I'm being too precious in thinking fans could be considered on this one.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What a load of shite. Given that it would be perfectly possible that all places are decided on the last day of the season (ok, as it happens only 3rd will be - but not the case in other divisions), I don't see why this couldn't have waited until the evening of Sat 7th May to see who is playing who, and therefore how doable the Friday evening game is for away supporters. Or, if it has to be decided now, why not make it Hull v Derby (about an hour and half's drive away from each other)? I for one won't be able to get to Sheffield on that Friday if it comes to it.

Tell me if I'm being too precious in thinking fans could be considered on this one.

As fans haven't been considered all season Sky aren't going to start now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As fans haven't been considered all season Sky aren't going to start now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite. There was me naively thinking the football league had some sort of say.

When did it stop being the case that all 6 first legs (across 3 divisions) were on the weekend, followed by the return legs in the week? I know our ties against Palace and Derby were random days of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here