Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fantasy Formula 1 2017

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Help please! I signed up drivers and constructor for 5 races. I now have no drivers and no constructor and cannot find a way to re sign them. Where do I go for this?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Help please! I signed up drivers and constructor for 5 races. I now have no drivers and no constructor and cannot find a way to re sign them. Where do I go for this?

Click on your team then contracts from drop down menu.

You can't pick same drivers/constructor

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Click on your team then contracts from drop down menu.

You can't pick same drivers/constructor

Thanks but I don’t see a drop down menu from the team info (or lack of it now)where it shows drivers, money etc?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Not sure why you can't see the menu , it's there for me and the game isn't in lockdown yet , i changed a few of my drivers and constructor at the weekend , i realise this doesn't really help but the game itself seems to be functioning properly .

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Everyone all set for Monaco?

Could be an unusual one. I'm expecting Red Bull to be very strong, Mercedes to be (comparatively) weak, and Ferrari to be somewhere between the two. I need to remember next season to plan ahead for Monaco, as I've ended up with both Mercedes drivers contracted for this race and I suspect they'll be struggling to be podium contenders.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I joined the site in March but haven't managed to join the league. Any suggestions how to do this mid-season. I'm certain I will be in the bottom half. I'm currently ranked 7650th

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I joined the site in March but haven't managed to join the league. Any suggestions how to do this mid-season. I'm certain I will be in the bottom half. I'm currently ranked 7650th

If you want to create a team in this league you still can , you have a option to start on zero or a average points , you just have to tick which you want on the create team page .

https://www.gridrival.com/

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Not many races to go now - everyone all set with their contracts through the end of the season?

I know I've run away (pending any major disasters!) with our league at this point, but I'm interested in seeing how well everyone has done against the larger UK and Global leagues - might help put some of our small league efforts into context.

Over the last few rounds, and my consistent 600+ scores, I've been steadily climbing the Global and UK league ladders. After Mexico, I'm now 62nd in the UK league (of 1186), and 245th (of 12282) in the Global league. That's top 2% Global, and top 6% in the UK ... which suggests that UK-based players are better Fantasy F1 managers than the rest of the world :).

Last edited:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Yet again looking like 2nd place, a long way behind the leader.....same as last year!

Sorry :p. Had a good season this year - partly down to learning from last year, partly due to figuring out when it's a good time to break a contract early, and partly due to simple blind luck picking Alonso (set as Talent) and Leclerc to start the season, which generated a lot of early profit to fund me into big name drivers later on. Put me in a really good place to be able to pretty much consistently fund 4 drivers from the top 6, one of the top 3 teams as constructor, and then alternate the 5th driver for whoever is on form to fill the "Talent" role. Only real difficulty has been navigating through the Red Bull reliability issues.

Leclerc got me £2m profit after just 1 race, Hartley another £2m after 2 races, Hulk £4m after 3 races ... then a mistake, as I took Grosjean for 3 races and lost £2.5m on him, but then Alonso netted me £6m after 5 races. That all funded picking up Bottas, Magnussen, Verstappen for race 6 onwards, and I'd already grabbed Hamilton after the 3rd race. From there I was just cycling through the top drivers and trying to predict any bubbles in performance. Verstappen got me £4.5m profit. That early season bet on Grosjean was the only significant failure all season so far, I've otherwise managed to pick the right drivers at the right times.

Last edited:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Sorry :p. Had a good season this year - partly down to learning from last year, partly due to figuring out when it's a good time to break a contract early, and partly due to simple blind luck picking Alonso (set as Talent) and Leclerc to start the season, which generated a lot of early profit to fund me into big name drivers later on. Put me in a really good place to be able to pretty much consistently fund 4 drivers from the top 6, one of the top 3 teams as constructor, and then alternate the 5th driver for whoever is on form to fill the "Talent" role. Only real difficulty has been navigating through the Red Bull reliability issues.

Leclerc got me £2m profit after just 1 race, Hartley another £2m after 2 races, Hulk £4m after 3 races ... then a mistake, as I took Grosjean for 3 races and lost £2.5m on him, but then Alonso netted me £6m after 5 races. That all funded picking up Bottas, Magnussen, Verstappen for race 6 onwards, and I'd already grabbed Hamilton after the 3rd race. From there I was just cycling through the top drivers and trying to predict any bubbles in performance. Verstappen got me £4.5m profit. That early season bet on Grosjean was the only significant failure all season so far, I've otherwise managed to pick the right drivers at the right times.
Yeah once someone has had a good start it is nearly impossible to catch them.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here