Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Ice Cream Combinations

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Three flavours in one cone? Or are we talking a pot? Think that's asking too much for a portion to be fair.....

I only ever have two at a time....

Mint/chocolate

Strawberry/vanilla

Raspberry/vanilla

I spent a week in Cornwall in may and some of the ice creams down there were epic. They were that good that I think they deserved their own portions. No need to compliment or mix them. Pistachio was excellent. Strawberry was also excellent. No need for the weird names and flavours that Ben &Jerry etc churn out.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Mint :drool: Choc :drool: Chip

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Black garlic and rosemary with beetroot sauce.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently in Lisbon and went into Santini this afternoon which is a fabulous ice cream parlour and was presented with a choice of 18 different flavoured ice cream.

Decided on 3 scoops and went for coconut lemon and strawberry.

So if having 3 scoops which are you flavours of choice

Oh and well done for squeezing an 'I'm on holiday' thread on NSC without people noticing. :lol: :bowdown:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolute HEATHENS in this thread. Mods need to lock it immediately.
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] - Coffee? Coffee!? The only thing that should be consumed that tastes of coffee, is coffee. This is the same rule that one should follow for bananas. I suspect you are the one person in the world that enjoys coffee Revels as well?

And as for mint choc chip, Jesus wept.
[MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION] is the only person that's come out of this looking good.

Love coffee ice cream, coffee Revels and most of all coffee creams, although these seem to have been removed from most tins these days. Luckily Thorntons do bags containing ONLY coffee creams.

With you on mint choc chip though. Yuck.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here