Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Taser 63 year old race group founder in the face.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes he’s a black Rastafarian and they all look the same don’t they.

But the copper didn't say that did they? What was actually said was 'you look famliliar', exactly what you typed. So it is you that is jumping to snap decisions based upon you own likes and dislikes rather than the copper. This plod made a mahoosive error, don't tar them all with the same brush.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Like all groups of people / jobs, some are great, some are awful, most are mediocre. I've had a few runs ins with the police in my life and almost all have been absolutely fine. But then I'm a white bloke so don't get stopped randomly for little reason - although I did a bit as a youngster. It didn't bother me then, as I understood that there was a bit of a Cold War between the local police and the teenagers trying to entertain themselves (even if that meant breaking into a school playground at night and noisily playing basketball).

I did get followed by the police once, as I drove home from a mates place at about it midnight. After about 15 miles they eventually pulled me over and were immediately aggressive - I wound my window down and the officer (early 20's, as I was) shouted in my face "why are you driving like a ****ing idiot". It just went downhill from there. They eventually let me off with a verbal warning not to speed. Obviously, having seen them behind me the entire time, i had travelled at exactly the speed limit or below. Took me bloody ages to get home. I still wonder what they were trying to achieve - they didn't breathalyse me.

A Police car, and later a helicopter, followed a vehicle from just outside Worthing to Crawley, late on a Friday. When they eventually pulled the car over, the Police discovered my 75 year old parents on their way back from the Theatre in Chichester, and not the housebreakers they were looking for.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But the copper didn't say that did they? What was actually said was 'you look famliliar', exactly what you typed. So it is you that is jumping to snap decisions based upon you own likes and dislikes rather than the copper. This plod made a mahoosive error, don't tar them all with the same brush.

Tar brush ? Very good. ???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm pretty much a limp wristed leftie but white f****** Rastas have no place in any society.

thats what my dad thought ......and the coppers.....the birds in Spain , Crete, Morocco and Thailand loved it.

your sentiments are a bit contradictory for a limp wristed , pissy pants leftie .....aren't you all about freedom to do whatever you want , with whoever you want , whenever you like ...???

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
thats what my dad thought ......and the coppers.....the birds in Spain , Crete, Morocco and Thailand loved it.

your sentiments are a bit contradictory for a limp wristed , pissy pants leftie .....aren't you all about freedom to do whatever you want , with whoever you want , whenever you like ...???

Exactly. Peter Croutch with dreadlocks. Sexy? First man up against the wall come the revolution, we know your history baldy.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
A Police car, and later a helicopter, followed a vehicle from just outside Worthing to Crawley, late on a Friday. When they eventually pulled the car over, the Police discovered my 75 year old parents on their way back from the Theatre in Chichester, and not the housebreakers they were looking for.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. Surely they should have turned off at Slindon and gone up the A29 via Petworth and Horsham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here