Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think I might one day have a rampage, but not likely to do a series.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Yep, not great is it? Hopefully she'll be reincarnated as one. I've spent the day helping my folks out in their garden, and I was distraught enough when I disturbed a woodlouse family with the Flymo. Fortunately they all survived and I left that patch of lawn alone, later finding one of the woodlouse walking around on the top of the Flymo and carrying it back to reunite it with its pals.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yep, not great is it? Hopefully she'll be reincarnated as one. I've spent the day helping my folks out in their garden, and I was distraught enough when I disturbed a woodlouse family with the Flymo. Fortunately they all survived and I left that patch of lawn alone, later finding one of the woodlouse walking around on the top of the Flymo and carrying it back to reunite it with its pals.

I hate killing anything, just as well I don't have a garden. I thought there was black mould on the bathroom ceiling last week, but it was a colony of baby spiders, not sure where they are now :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hate killing anything, just as well I don't have a garden. I thought there was black mould on the bathroom ceiling last week, but it was a colony of baby spiders, not sure where they are now :)

I'm not quite Carla Lane, but not far off it :)

One day Carla Lane saw her cleaner run the Hoover over a wasp that was crawling across the carpet of her Liverpool home. She was scandalised. She emptied the vacuum cleaner bag on to some newspaper. “And there it was, alive and well – a little blob of dust with legs. I brushed it down and set it on the floor and let it go into a dark corner to recover.” She was so moved by the episode that she wrote an article for the local radio station called Love Me, Love My Wasp. It was one of her first published works.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm not quite Carla Lane, but not far off it :)

One day Carla Lane saw her cleaner run the Hoover over a wasp that was crawling across the carpet of her Liverpool home. She was scandalised. She emptied the vacuum cleaner bag on to some newspaper. “And there it was, alive and well – a little blob of dust with legs. I brushed it down and set it on the floor and let it go into a dark corner to recover.” She was so moved by the episode that she wrote an article for the local radio station called Love Me, Love My Wasp. It was one of her first published works.
Surely they should have
Realised at that point she is a talentless bint.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’d like to do an Agatha Christie style clutch of murders. Dripping a rare South American poison down an unravelled cotton reel after hiding in the loft for a day. Wait to he/she lies on their back with their mouth open and off we go with no 1.
2 would be A terrible accident maybe with a threshing machine.
I’ve loads more but Vegster and Pickles don’t need to know yet.
There should be a blutcheoning in there as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who is the current squad is most likely to do a bit of serial killing on the side?

If your answer isn't Groß it's wrong. :lol:.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I don’t think anyone advertising themselves as a serial killer should be taken to seriously. Unless there quite some way along without being caught (say4/5) and this is just another game to play to see if anyone twigs. In that case bravo to you

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm thinking Chess Club Members , look at the time they have on their hands in between moves to think about things normal god fearin folk wouldn't dare dream .

Move away Taybha but you can run but you can’t hide after 5hat aside against us chess folk.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to be more specific , Taybha .

That’s only one Frankie............ you need two to be a serial killer. He kills fish.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to be more specific , Taybha .

That’s only one Frankie............ you need two to be a serial killer. He kills fish.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here