Feb 25, 2013
Earth
While I’m at it ...

COYS
COYI

CRAP

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Ha-ha, that made me laugh and brought back memories of the urinals at the Goldstone, back in the day.
Oh, the heady aroma of pee, mixed with fag smoke,the smell of dodgy pies and the odd fart here and there.
The sheer nostalgia of it all!:):thumbsup:

Yep, who said nostalgia had to be clean! I still get a waft of a cigarette and it takes me back to those days in the North....:ascarf:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
When you pay for stuff and the cashier puts the receipt in your hand first and then the change on top.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Did you pay cash then?

I get more annoyed having to put in how much petrol I want, when all I want to do is fill the tank.

Well I want pumps like they have in America and we used to have here when it was attendant service - where you just latch the squeezy bit on the lever, allowing it to fill until it cuts out when full. Seems we are regarded as too stupid to understand these.in this country.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
People coming paying for £50.02 worth of petrol and the smallest notes they have are £20 and absolutely no change.

Why on earth can't they slow the pump down, and maybe even settle for £49.99.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
RBS customer complaints dept.

The bank cocks on your account. You want to make a complaint about how it was handled.

The complaints dept phone you back in 48 hours because you can't speak to them at the time. However, when they phone, you could be

driving,

shopping,

cooking,

picking the kids up,

mowing the lawn,

working,

speaking to your own clients,

sleeping if doing shift work

and a 1000 other distractions.

All activities meaning you don't have the time or inclination to give a proper and full account....knowing of course that every 20 seconds they will interrupt with ...." sorry to hear that".....but also knowing that quite frankly they don't give a s**t.

They are the biggest fraudulent department at any bank.

boik

You're annoying. Join in,there must be something. Drivers who don't acknowledge you have pulled over to let them by

No. Once I started driving my first Citroen DS I just switched into chilled mode. originally because I was scared of anyone hitting it, but then because it was just so much easier to let the idiots past and get on with their thing. On the petrol pump thing I just stop randomly and hand over my card. Can't see the problem with amounts like £68.73 on my statement.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You're annoying. Join in,there must be something. Drivers who don't acknowledge you have pulled over to let them by

This, I don't agree with the death penalty, but these rude, ignorant,tw@s, deserve what the young Catholic priest got in the first episode of Gunpowder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here