Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Sheena, I did confirm late paper process 6 minutes before Naylors tweet, give me a slice of credit, at least.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Of course I don't think we are unable to complete both at the same time but if money is an issue I would rather save cash from such unnecessary signings and put them towards a player that may help us to stay ul

After tonight, I can only imagine the vitriol you'd be posting if Ryan got injured, maenpaa dropped a clanger and Sanchez was our only other option

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It is on the late paper process. Top poker from the lizard. They held out for release clause of 30, and got nothing like that.

Didn't they need to sign Lucas Perez 1st before they would be willing to sell Andone, and that move was only completed fairly late in the day, so it wouldn't have been able to have been done any earlier even if we wanted to

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Do you think it's easy to find a striker capable of scoring 10+ goals in the Premier League who wants to join the relegation favourites, who's club is willing to sell at the right price?

Even if we signed a player like McCormack or another player further down the pecking order it would certainly help. We are going to be in trouble if we are relying on Murray and Hemed. It's a shame as we are solid all over the rest of the field, but toothless upfront. I'm not having a go at the board but it's bloody frustrating!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here