Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music videos filmed in Brighton

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I like the ones with that show the old ferris wheel on the seafront. I work at Concorde now, but don't remember there being a fairground opposite. I have a photo taken at an amusement arcade there I also don't remember.

This is a tour music video, Brighton features a couple of times. The song and video are both really cool but the BN1 bits are 0:25-0:30 and 3:05-3:20

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I like the ones with that show the old ferris wheel on the seafront. I work at Concorde now, but don't remember there being a fairground opposite. I have a photo taken at an amusement arcade there I also don't remember.

This is a tour music video, Brighton features a couple of times. The song and video are both really cool but the BN1 bits are 0:25-0:30 and 3:05-3:20

Magic Gang great local band chilled out pretty cool music

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Just after fun boy 3 split up Terry Hall formed The Colour Field, their first single & video "thinking of you" was filmed on the pier and inside the vintage/retro Amusement arcade which was under the arches on the beach

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The second half of the video for Texas 'In Demand' features Sharleen Spiteri getting jiggy with Alan Rickman in the romantic setting of... the Shell Garage in Preston Park :ohmy:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My elder cousin was in this for about a millisecond.

Urban Records was owned by my womans son. We were in Holland when the video came out. It cheered her up no end when the video came on during the day on mtv and the like. Liked how the video ends with the shop name. Gave her a bit of home.
I think the inside shots were in Rounder records.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here