Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick up football at Preston Park

open_your_mind

Apr 25, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to start a weekly, friendly, any skill level, kick-about for a couple of hours in Preston Park, but the best time that would suit me would be every Monday at 3pm. Next Monday is bank holiday so let not worry about that one, But if anyone is up for it lets start from Monday the 8th May. I can bring footballs and some things to mark out the pitch. If you come ready to play then lets say we can meet outside the chalet cafe (the cafe in the middle of the park) at 3pm on the 8th May and we will go from they. Hopefully see you they!

Rob

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Used to have a kick about in Preston park all the time. A great idea (even if Monday at 15:00 is the only time you could do it, aren't most people working?).
I'd be up for it if I didn't live 1000 miles away and have a 9-5 office job

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sounds like a nice idea but think the suggested time might be a little restrictive to most!

open_your_mind

Apr 25, 2017
Hi all,

Thank you for the response. At the moment I am in a job where I finish at 2pm, which is nice but also a bit annoying because things like 5 a side football at my work and around Brighton usually start at 5, so I have found myself in a position where I want to do some sort of exercise i.e. football but they dose not seem to be anything around for me, and I actually need to be back at home by 6. If anyone knows anyone who would be up for this could you give them a shout but thank you for your help.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I would come along, but my footballing skills attract large crowds and my eyes are sensitive to flash photography.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here