Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We are going to destroy Burton on Saturday. Very confident.

Either that or it will be a really edgy, nervous 1-0 or 2-1. What I don't think it will be is a routine, comfortable 2-0 or indeed anything other than a home win.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'd like a clean sheet [win obviously] - possibly too much recent bed wetting for this to be achieved through .....

Yes, a clean sheet has suddenly become very important. For a team who looked brilliant at the back this season to suddenly concede three in three consecutive games in league and cup is concerning. Hopefully a clean sheet tomorrow will get the defence back on track.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
They've got some key players unavailable haven't they? COG, Dyer, McFadzean at least?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If they play 3-5-1 it will be a defensive set-up with a packed midfield rather than an offensive one with wing backs pushing forward. Expecting a game with very little space to play passing football.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They've got some key players unavailable haven't they? COG, Dyer, McFadzean at least?

They've signed a few quite interesting loanees, though. Michael Kightly (Burnley) and Cauley Woodrow (Fulham) who both scored in their win last week, and the winger Lasse Vigen Christensen who scored Fulham's (jammy deflected) winner at the Amex last season.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
They've signed a few quite interesting loanees, though. Michael Kightly (Burnley) and Cauley Woodrow (Fulham) who both scored in their win last week, and the winger Lasse Vigen Christensen who scored Fulham's (jammy deflected) winner at the Amex last season.

A pedant writes :
Fulham LOST 5-0 at the Amex last season

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
If they play 3-5-1 it will be a defensive set-up with a packed midfield rather than an offensive one with wing backs pushing forward. Expecting a game with very little space to play passing football.

If they play 3-5-1 we should have space to play as they will only have 10 players on the pitch!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Very difficult to know what to put as my correct score bet. I got QPR right but they looked an absolute shambles. I can see Burton fighting for every ball and it's not impossible they could score especially as they've brought in some fair players in January including Michael Kightly.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Mr.Hughton to out-think Mr.Clough.0 - 0 till Hughtontime,5 - 0 Full time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here