Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Scumday everyone

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Yep. Copy on the changing room wall hopefully.

Thick ***** couldn’t even put anything decent over it. Classless, brainless goons.

You'd have thought if they were going to go to that bother they'd have done something classy and clever over the top, but then again.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
350c8eeb93664ca8f588f584bfe9d4ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Worst day of the year by a million miles.
No eager anticipation, no excitement. Just pure unadulterated dread. Ghastly atmosphere. Ugly attitude. Boorishness and immaturity in bucket loads. It simply brings out the worst in both sets of fans. Woke up with usual sinking feeling whenever we play Palace. Why? Because they always seem up for it more than us and regularly turn us over. Its got all the makings again.

Yes, this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
No eager anticipation, no excitement. Just pure unadulterated dread. Ghastly atmosphere. Ugly attitude. Boorishness and immaturity in bucket loads. It simply brings out the worst in both sets of fans. Woke up with usual sinking feeling whenever we play Palace. Why? Because they always seem up for it more than us and regularly turn us over. Its got all the makings again.

Exactly, in a nutshell.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've seen a picture of more graffiti at Falmer station, just under the bridge. Mindless Morons.

I feel the same way as [MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION]. I'll be pleased when it's all finished.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Have to admit I don't particularly enjoy games against Palace either. I'd prefer us to sing and chant for the team, but never happens in this game, just a less than imaginative repertoire of songs about the opposition rather than supporting our own heroes. It's frustrating.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
No eager anticipation, no excitement. Just pure unadulterated dread. Ghastly atmosphere. Ugly attitude. Boorishness and immaturity in bucket loads. It simply brings out the worst in both sets of fans..

Yes the day we have been waiting for.

Best day of the year.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This derby is more pumped than usual as its been over 4 years, poogate, Palace's continuing to bring the game into disrepute etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here