Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who Was That Everton Cretin . . . ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Everton’s behaviour generally was a bit pathetic - below what you’d expect from a club with their traditions. Very sore losers with all that kicking off at the ref at the end, and Silva whining that the result was ‘unfair’. I found it hard to fathom what their complaints could have been.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Everton’s behaviour generally was a bit pathetic - below what you’d expect from a club with their traditions. Very sore losers with all that kicking off at the ref at the end, and Silva whining that the result was ‘unfair’. I found it hard to fathom what their complaints could have been.

Complaining that little old Brighton had the audacity to beat his team and he's being shown up that he's not the elite level manager he likes to think he is. Its so unfair.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Who was it who ran into the Albion technical area several times during the second half yesterday, gesturing wildly to the players? A member of the Everton coaching staff presumably.

I'm very surprised Chris Hughton didn't have something to say on the matter, it showed a distinct lack of respect, and that is something that he is usually hot on.

I saw that too. Hughton did complain a few times. Surprised Trollop or Roberts didn’t get involved ;-)

With CH's notorious touchline behaviour, I'm surprised that whoever it was got away without being headbutted by our out of control manager.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
On the other hand I found Everton fans some of the nicest and most sociable.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
On the other hand I found Everton fans some of the nicest and most sociable.
Always found the Everton lads the better side of the Scouse tracks. They don't have that same entitlement baggage as the other Bindippers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Always found the Everton lads the better side of the Scouse tracks. They don't have that same entitlement baggage as the other Bindippers.

Unless you were on the bus in Liverpool back in the late 70's when a mob of them jumped on a bus we were on and attacked anyone not talking with a whineynsvouse accent...including a lady sat next me ....always hated Everton after that and they can all go a feck off as far as I am concerned.

I have never had an ounce of problems with Liverpool and had a few set toos at the goodison shitehouse.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I found it hard to believe how Silva, and as l understand it one or two pundits, said that Everton jad more chances than us during the game. Did they really? As l saw it apart from towards the end when Button deflected a shot onto the post, and Zouma's last gasp header came back off the bar, they didn't create too much at all.

Pickford was equally as busy as Button, and for me it was us who created the better chances, March who should have done better when one on one with the keeper, and a Propper chance when he rushed at his shot and put it wide, rather than taking his time and burying it, were just two exmaples.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Unless you were on the bus in Liverpool back in the late 70's when a mob of them jumped on a bus we were on and attacked anyone not talking with a whineynsvouse accent...including a lady sat next me ....always hated Everton after that and they can all go a feck off as far as I am concerned.

I have never had an ounce of problems with Liverpool and had a few set toos at the goodison shitehouse.

To be quite honest l do have a soft spot for Goodison, it has been around for a long long time now, and hence has it's shortcomings, but l love the old Victorian grounds, and to me the Old Lady has a certain charm about it.

Evertonians have been in the shadow of that lot across Stanley Park for decades now, and feel quite sorry for them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Weren't they against Arsenal :)

Hang on l think you are right, that's what watching two games in three days does to you. It's either that or the early signs of Altzheimers! Either way though, I'm convinced that Everton didn't have more chances than us.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hang on l think you are right, that's what watching two games in three days does to you. It's either that or the early signs of Altzheimers! Either way though, I'm convinced that Everton didn't have more chances than us.

I don't think you qualify as a reliable witness

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
1 save by Button in first and second half plus the header that hit the crossbar, they was pretty much it. No idea what Silva was on about. Also, Liverpool echo, it think it was, said Everton were unlucky...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Managed to get a ticket for the 1974 cup final and was in the middle of the Kop. A real good set of lads who welcomed me as an honorary scouser for the day. Proud to say they are my second team after us and before Norwich.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I thought you were talking about the Everton fan who was walking around in his Everton underpants and a scarf

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Silva came across as a whiny little shite in his post match whinge. "Unfair". Tosser.
And what's with the pantomime baddie hair cut. He looks like Loki's gimp.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I dont know you so obviously never seen you fight , i HAVE seen ferguson fight and id have money you WOULDNT say it to him .
Such a big man does not stop him being a wanker.

Being a grown up I found I’ve never needed to fight. Those that do are low life scum

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It wasn't even Ferguson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here