Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The story going around West Lower was that he was dropped from the bench after a massive row with CH culminating in him saying he wanted to leave in January. Not sure if there is any substance to it or not but wondered if anybody could shed any light from ITK fans.

Was it a "massive row" or just a "row" . Does anyone know ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The story going around West Lower was that he was dropped from the bench after a massive row with CH culminating in him saying he wanted to leave in January. Not sure if there is any substance to it or not but wondered if anybody could shed any light from ITK fans.

No idea if true or not but he has displayed some very petulant behaviour since we have been in the Premier League

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Were you the one making the story go around'?

Don't feed him.

Now, apparently "many others" also though Button was 'Championship at best', before the game.
There truly is no end to his bollox, even after a victory like today.

Oh silly me, what victory, they'll be no celebrating in Haywards Heath tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No idea if true or not but he has displayed some very petulant behaviour since we have been in the Premier League

Did you not go to games in the Championship? :lol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

:fishing:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't feed him.

Now, apparently "many others" also though Button was 'Championship at best', before the game.
There truly is no end to his bollox, even after a victory like today.

Oh silly me, what victory, they'll be no celebrating in Haywards Heath tonight.

During my time in pubs I have met many prats so am quite used to listening to such.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This FFS. He's always been the same. If he wasn't so talented CH would've binned him off ages ago. Probably reaching that point now.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, I'm not so sure.
Even without his father's death there has always seemed to be a lot of paternal love for AK, from the senior members of the squad.

I guess I could just as easily be seeing what I want to see from that moment on wards, but I'm fairly sure he's always been more of a Bruno & Glenn player than people his own age. :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No people were talking about it pre game and I heard it while stood in the queue to get my Bovril.
You're such a nosey parker. I very rarely notice the conversations of others when I'm in the queue, yet you're always apparently picking up something. So how many individual conversations did you hear, that all came out with this confidential leak?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He was a cut above in the Championship and obviously enjoyed it a lot more. He's loved at this club, by the fans but also the players. He needs to get his head right and if he needs a break from involvement, so be it. It's a real shame because without Jahanbakhsh and Izquierdo, he should be getting plenty of game time but instead he's found himself out of the picture in favour of a guy who, this time last month, wasn't involved. His welfare comes first but a loan move might not be out of the question if we're able to bring in suitable cover.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're such a nosey parker. I very rarely notice the conversations of others when I'm in the queue, yet you're always apparently picking up something. So how many individual conversations did you hear, that all came out with this confidential leak?

Anybody who works behind a bar will tell you it is a knack fate or whatever you want to call it developed behind the bar.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Certainly went down tunnel in huff v Arsenal. He’s a bit of a **** sometimes but he’s our ****...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Certainly went down tunnel in huff v Arsenal. He’s a bit of a **** sometimes but he’s our ****...

I suspect not for much longer. I can see a loan move to a top end Championship club coming up fairly quickly in the window. West Brom or Derby would be the likeliest to want to splash out to get him in - the man guarantees Championship promotion. Maybe Norwich will find a few quid floating around.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

What puzzles me is whenever BG "hears" something there is never anyone else who heard the same thing. Whenever he "reads" something, no one else reads it and no trace of the story can be found in any online publication, the only people he claim can corroborate his stories are his sons who conviently don't post on NSC. It's amazing.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Feel sorry for knockeart.
For me, he is the most hard-working Player we have.
But as the defensive side of his game has improved, his attacking flair has been compromised.
If his time at the Albion is coming to an end, i hope he gets a massive send off from the fans.
His limited game time is a reflection on the development of the club not his talent.
Every top championship club should look to sign him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here