Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Young Seagulls Winter Wonderland

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I want to take my boy who will be 10 months to the Amex Winter Wonderland thingy in December. He is registered with a fan number etc but he isn't a Young Seagulls Plus (no point - he is too young). But it's saying he only qualifies for a standard Under 16 ticket which is a fiver - same as an adult. Which I think is a bit of a liberty considering he won't even remember it. Am I doing something wrong as surely kids under a certain age go free?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I want to take my boy who will be 10 months to the Amex Winter Wonderland thingy in December. He is registered with a fan number etc but he isn't a Young Seagulls Plus (no point - he is too young). But it's saying he only qualifies for a standard Under 16 ticket which is a fiver - same as an adult. Which I think is a bit of a liberty considering he won't even remember it. Am I doing something wrong as surely kids under a certain age go free?

Wait till he's 17 then come back and moan he didn't get in free.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I took two things from your post. He’s too young to remember it and you’re not willing to pay a fiver for it. If you don’t think it’s even worth a fiver, what’s the point in going at all?

Edit - unless you have older kids I guess, then I’d see your point

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
For a while having kids is relatively cheap, then they have more and more birthdays and you have to start paying for more and more stuff, then they need shoes every other week, want to be in seven clubs and won't be seen dead with their bike as it only cost 200 quid, so need the expensive one.

Embrace the financial pain my friend, worse is coming

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does the ticket include a free shirt of the wrong size?
Santa Barber OUT! :xmas:

If you read the Ts and Cs, it quite clearly states that the t-shirt provided is the correct size but the club cannot be held liable if the child isn't.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Lets all remember the time someone got so pissed off at the club for not providing their kid a shirt for there 7th birthday, because the parent hadnt signed them up in time. great times.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you read the Ts and Cs, it quite clearly states that the t-shirt provided is the correct size but the club cannot be held liable if the child isn't.

Perhaps the little ones could all bring along cardboard signs that say 'Please can I have your 7-8 sized shirt? Thank you from big-boned 6 year old and my pushy dad'

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
article-1358322-02A7EBBD000005DC-504_634x422.jpg

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
If you have a baby in arms (as in they can't walk yet) they can attend a match at the AMEX without a ticket (I checked last year for a friend) so I doubt they will charge for you to bring your baby to the xmass party. Call the club but i'm sure they won't charge you £5 for them to come.

Apologies for the sensible answer......

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Farking hell seriously... some of the responses...

I hardly filled the original post with anti club rhetoric. I was just looking to see if I could save myself a fiver if it don't need spending, and (unwisely) thought this would be the place to ask rather than email the club.

Thank you [MENTION=34013]Alba Badger[/MENTION] for the response I was looking for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here