Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] American mid term elections.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The juiciest charge would be treason - not impossible if there’s any truth in the Russian meddling accusations, which are now much more likely to be rigorously investigated by a House Committee. However, the chances of the Senate finding him guilty are as close to zero as makes no difference - a supermajority is required to convict. Thus any impeachment process would, imo, be simply posturing. The House would be better off focusing on resisting Trump’s legislative agenda if they want to frustrate his Presidency imo.

It'll be worth a little impeachment trial just to get him to have to testify under oath. The man's a pathological liar and considering Clinton nearly got impeached for lying about getting a blow job imagine all the shit Trump'll be lying about on the stand. He'll be in for a shock if he thinks he can lie in front of congress and then claim "fake news!" without having to suffer any consequences.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It will be a waste of time for the Dems trying to impeach Trump with no control in the Senate. Trumps power has been tempered though, he will be now held to account

America looks as divided as ever with the educated going for Dems and those not going for Trump

Ah.......good to see that the educational system is failing on both sides of the Pond.
In 2016, roughly 17.5m congenital idiots, thicko's, retards, uneducated chavs and the dregs of society, voted ridiculously and inexplicably to leave the EU. This represented nearly 40% of all the population eligible to vote.
In 2016, roughly 63m like-minded individuals voted equally ridiculously and inexplicably in the USA, for Donald Trump as President. Approx 27% of the total population eligible to vote.
Clearly, based on percentage figures, we have more of a problem over here but it really does call into question why so many people in both nations are growing up so poorly educated, incapable of rational or sensible thought. Maybe, with both nations so divided, there should be two different elections. One for the educated people and a separate one for the more mentally disadvantaged. When you enter the polling booth, staffed by educated people, you could be divided up. The educated ones file into the normal area to vote for their selected candidate from a list, whilst the MMA'S ( more mentally disadvantaged ) are herded into a communal area, with pool tables, sky tv sweets, fags and booze. They are handed a piece of paper which says...." Please write down the name of the Soap star you would most like to lead your country " These are all gathered up and when the detritus of society have left, are immediately destroyed, allowing the educated people to make the correct decision.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
In 2016, roughly 17.5m congenital idiots, thicko's, retards, uneducated chavs and the dregs of society, voted ridiculously and inexplicably to leave the EU.

With that type of comment, I'm just wondering which one of the above you are.

You may not like the result, but people made the vote because that is what they believed in.

Will you still be moaning in 10 years time.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ah.......good to see that the educational system is failing on both sides of the Pond.
In 2016, roughly 17.5m congenital idiots, thicko's, retards, uneducated chavs and the dregs of society, voted ridiculously and inexplicably to leave the EU. This represented nearly 40% of all the population eligible to vote.
In 2016, roughly 63m like-minded individuals voted equally ridiculously and inexplicably in the USA, for Donald Trump as President. Approx 27% of the total population eligible to vote.
Clearly, based on percentage figures, we have more of a problem over here but it really does call into question why so many people in both nations are growing up so poorly educated, incapable of rational or sensible thought. Maybe, with both nations so divided, there should be two different elections. One for the educated people and a separate one for the more mentally disadvantaged. When you enter the polling booth, staffed by educated people, you could be divided up. The educated ones file into the normal area to vote for their selected candidate from a list, whilst the MMA'S ( more mentally disadvantaged ) are herded into a communal area, with pool tables, sky tv sweets, fags and booze. They are handed a piece of paper which says...." Please write down the name of the Soap star you would most like to lead your country " These are all gathered up and when the detritus of society have left, are immediately destroyed, allowing the educated people to make the correct decision.

Dregs of society?
Detritus of society?

Get over yourself fella.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

so you favour of a Technocratic-fascist form of government? Trump might be your man.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I’m hoping the morons Mo referred to will be educated by then. Keep the faith eh?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

That’s probably the most hysterical rant I’ve seen on here. Perhaps these “dregs” could be “herded” onto trains and sent to camps where they could be cleansed?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
With that type of comment, I'm just wondering which one of the above you are.

You may not like the result, but people made the vote because that is what they believed in.

One thing I have started to realise in my 36 years on this planet, is that most people are ****ing idiots.

I might get that on my gravestone.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One thing I have started to realise in my 36 years on this planet, is that most people are ****ing idiots.

I might get that on my gravestone.

Agree. And anyone who has ever had a public-facing job will certainly agree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That’s probably the most hysterical rant I’ve seen on here. Perhaps these “dregs” could be “herded” onto trains and sent to camps where they could be cleansed?

Wouldn’t happen in Germany.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I don't like Trump and I don't like Brexit, so I have similar political beliefs to you. That is where the comparison ends. Your disdain for fellow human beings who have different beliefs is beyond comprehension.
Take a good look at yourself.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Excellent. Black Mirror. Dystopian fiction that is more fact than fake.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Big defeat for Putin in his *alternative war* offensive last night, but little chance of Trumpski being impeached just yet.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

:lolol: :clap:

Well played...........i see you have managed to catch a few of the usual suspects already.

The Herr T school of voting i see where only "intelligent" people who can pass a test and think the same will be allowed to vote.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston

Surely this should be MMD's?? Someone banging on about being 'educated' may well have noticed this before posting....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Regardless of the outcome voter turnout looks like like it will be pretty high - this queue was in New York this morning, went right round the block. Saw others like this on my way to work. Have to say I was quite impressed. A lot of millennials there as well - a lot of whom had previously said they wouldn't be voting. Seems people are energized. Weather is also pretty shitty at the minute but doesn't seem to be having too much effect.

View attachment 101882

n,n,n,n,y,n,y,y,y,n,y,n,y,y,y,n,n,n,n,y,n,n,y,y,n,y,n,n,n,y,y,y,n,n,y,n,n,n,y,n,y,n,n,n,y,y,n,y,n,y,y,y,n,n,y,n,y,y,y,n,n,n,n,y, n

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
:lolol: :clap:

Well played...........i see you have managed to catch a few of the usual suspects already.

The Herr T school of voting i see where only "intelligent" people who can pass a test and think the same will be allowed to vote.

......well spotted that man.....the bait was cast....and the catch was plentiful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here