Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saints Cup game - are you going?

Are you going to the Saints cup match on Tuesday?

• Yes, got my ticket

Votes: 111 50.7%
  • Yes, haven't got my ticket yet

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • No - I'm on holiday

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • No - don't fancy it

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • No - can't afford it

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • No - it's only the reserves

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 19 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yes, taking my lad, I could actually buy tickets! Hopefully get to see the new signings play.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not prepared to put up with Southerns bollocks when can watch it at home. ( I don't live that local )

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Run that one past me again - you’ll give up your season ticket because because in-play technology could be introduced? Not, that the team is playing crap, or ticket prices are too high, or it’s too difficult to get to matches, or you can’t take your flask into the stadium or a zillion other reasons? No, you’ll give up your season ticket because a decision on the pitch needs to be reviewed. :shrug:

If that's a genuine reason then I doubt he'll be missed. Plenty on the waiting list.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I want to go but the parking price is exorbitant and I'm not putting up with the Bridge unless I have to for a bigger match. I agree that it will most probably feature our new signings a little more and I would love to see that.

There's spaces going as cheap as £2.50 on Just Park.com.

Just making the point - seems a shame to not go because it's expensive to park your car near the ground, especially if you want to attend.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm one of those weirdos who loves seeing the fringe players and the new players we haven't seen much of yet. So I'm there! :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope. Made a financial decision in the middle of last season that away days and cup games are no longer viable.

Similar to this, but also based on now having a baby son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here