Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Squad for Watford

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What a disappointment. However well we did last year we were always on back foot and with new signings hoped this would change. Now here we are playing same team We will sit back and if they score we will give it a go. Nobodys fault but so hoping for first game it would be different. Am really hoping March doesnt play and plays Bissouma instead.

And I thought I read Gross saying the players have been working hard on playing a higher pressing game.

And then the Nantes Manager complementing us on playing the pressing game well on Friday Night.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can only go on players manager said are not ready. As far as Bissouma is concerned would rather have 4 in midfield then March producing very little out wide

Agree re March but why not suggest starting Ali J there instead then rather than not playing 2 wingers ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My team would be:

Ryan
Bruno...Duffy.....Dunk.....Bernardo
Knockhaert....Stephens.....Propper.....Sutner
Gross
Murray​

I would however be prepared to consider playing Bissouma alongside of Stephens and Propper on the left of midfield with AK being the only wide man and changing sides during the game.

Subs; Really dependant on who is fit and considered to be ready..

My team would be:

Ryan
Bruno...Duffy.....Dunk.....Bernardo
Knockhaert....Stephens.....Propper.....Sutner
Gross
Murray​

I would however be prepared to consider playing Bissouma alongside of Stephens and Propper on the left of midfield with AK being the only wide man and changing sides during the game.

Subs; Really dependant on who is fit and considered to be ready..
It is not allowed for AK to change sides and play for Watford during the game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He's fit. Whether he's 'sharp' is a matter for debate. On pre-season form you have to suspect Tomer is ahead of him.

This. Tomer has done little wrong during pre-season.

If there does turn out to be an issue with Murray’s back, I’d start him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here