Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Rodriquez - would you boo him?

Would you boo Jay Rodriquez?

• Boo

Votes: 78 31.8%
  • Not boo

Votes: 167 68.2%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really? Not in my book. The bloke is a tosser.

He's a prat, sure, but we don't know what he actually said. Also I'm sure Bong wants the whole thing behind him too, and part of our annoyance is with Burnley fans dredging it back up again.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Given the context of the complicated situation, and that he was not found guilty of anything, no.

He does, however, come across as a complete bellend.

Noooo...you have been listening to the Burnley fans! Rodriguez was NOT found "NOT GUILTY". Read the other thread.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep would definitely booo. Baffled and amazed so many are saying no.

It wasn't proved that he said anything wrong, but there again it wasn't proved he did either.

We would be setting ourselves up as judge and jury, which is exactly what we're accusing the Burnley fans of.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mmmm did you heckle Pritchard when he played for Norwich in the thrashing? Quite sure 99% of the home fans did that afternoon.

No. I also query your 99% of the the home fans. The East stand wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. :wink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think laughing at him might be might be more effective.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Noooo...you have been listening to the Burnley fans! Rodriguez was NOT found "NOT GUILTY". Read the other thread.

I didn't say he was found 'not guilty'. I said he was not found guilty of anything, as in the case was not proven, so he wasn't found guilty of anything - not that the judgement was 'not guilty'. They are two different statements.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The point's been made, so it's probably time to draw a line under all of it now before it becomes somewhat unedifying.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Why bother with a championship player. But if you want to just make sure you place your hand in front of your mouth first

Well the chances of that happening (I hope) are pretty remote. Barring a disaster/miracle we’re staying up, they’re going down.

I'm sure he'll get a transfer to a lower end Premier League team in the summer, so it's then 'game on'

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
No.

1 - He wasn't found guilty of anything. It was not proven. Whatever you think, it wasn't proven.
2 - It would just drag it up again, be reported, and potentially prompt Bong being bood by idiots.
3 - Booing is just a bit twatty anyway, isn't it.
4 - He wasn't found guilty of anything
5 - He will definitely score
6 - He wasn't found guilty of anything

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe a token boo when the teams are announced, then forget it.

Although the pointing and laughing sounds good!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
wouldn’t boo as don’t know all the facts . The panel did and nothing proven so wouldn’t be judge and jury .

Whole thing best to not mention and get involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here