Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Tories hit new LOWS with the Windrush situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

There's a Tory Councillor in Hastings standing on Thursday been suspended for saying he'd served in The Falklands with 2 Para on his election literature, because unfortunately for him nobody from 2 Para could actually remember him.:lolol:

They've removed him from the Hastings & Rye Conservative website, but he can't be removed from the ballet paper, so he still stands and if he were to win he's elected.

Not the first Conservative liar from Hastings exposed this week - they obviously can't be trusted.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And the great alternatives are ??? Not that racist Labour party surely

Speaking of new lows and scummy w*nkers

LABOUR ACTIVISTS BRAND FIRST BAME HOME SECRETARY “COCONUT” AND “UNCLE TOM”

Tariq Mahmood, a prominent Labour activist who is out campaigning for the local elections in Peterborough this week, called him a “coconut”:

Jack Johnson, a Labour councillor of 10 years, called Saj an “uncle Tom” and “scum”:

Suna Miah, who ran the audio-visual for Corbyn’s speech at the Muslim Council of Britain leadership dinner two weeks ago, called Saj a “brown coconut”:

More from Corbyn's stormtroopers.... https://order-order.com/2018/05/01/...st-bame-home-secretary-coconut-and-uncle-tom/ ... at least the Jewish community are getting a rest.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I hope all the wankers on here who vote Tory are seriously reconsidering their party allegiance after this.

I'm one of them Tory wankers. What the **** are you going to do about that? I would have no problem reconsidering. But with Corbyn leading and Ms. Abbott around? I have a very open mind and democracy tells me I can vote for whom the **** I like and keyboard warriors like you will not change that. Democracy dear lad or lady, democracy. It's a beautiful thing.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm one of them Tory wankers. What the **** are you going to do about that? I would have no problem reconsidering. But with Corbyn leading and Ms. Abbott around? I have a very open mind and democracy tells me I can vote for whom the **** I like and keyboard warriors like you will not change that. Democracy dear lad or lady, democracy. It's a beautiful thing.

Watch out the Jack boots will get yer. Blind love I reckon with Labour, see no evil hear no evil etc etc

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'll bet he told his missus and everyone he knows that he was a para.

I'll bet the cornflakes in his bowl this morning taste like the Ashes of his life.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I once knew a guy, a council worker in the pub, who used to tell tales about being a Para and "the regiment" who no-one believed for years...he was mocked (behind his back) for years.

I never really believed him but, one night, after a good session in the bar, I was round at his having a whisky...this was during the Tory party conference..and he got a call from a "mate" saying he was coming round.

This guy turned up and was chatting, and this friend of mine is saying, this guys alright (about me) so this bloke starts pulling out guns from under his jacket, he had two pistols...turns out he is SAS on close protection to the PM, he was "on a break" so came round to see his ex squad mate...turns out both had served in the Paras together, fought with distinction in the Falklands as 18 year olds, had both gone through SAS selection together and it was all completely true.

I was totally gobsmacked.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Desperate for votes.
Plymouth is so marginal, my local Tory is also more or less begging when he stood on my doorstep.
Amongst many other things, my parking permit allowing me to park anywhere outside a house with resident parking restrictions went up from £100 a year to £300 last year, as a sole trader I cannot work without it, unless I hope not to get tickets.
The Tory had no answer, so I told him he had 30 seconds to get off my doorstep or he will have a bucket of water over him.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
What do you expect from a Tory ???

More, as I would with any prospective candidate. I find it ironic that as NSC’s resident Corbyn lapdog that you bothered to post on this thread. This idiot attempts to steal valour, whereas Corbyn actively associated with people who promoted/involved the killing of British servicemen.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
More, as I would with any prospective candidate. I find it ironic that as NSC’s resident Corbyn lapdog that you bothered to post on this thread. This idiot attempts to steal valour, whereas Corbyn actively associated with people who promoted/involved the killing of British servicemen.

Repeating a fabrication doesn't make it any truer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here