Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Not been verified and so I do not wish to claim this is true, but been surfacing on the net and if it is the real deal its pretty damning at times. But as said before, he said a lot of shit during the election and was still voted in, so unlikely to mean anything.

I agree in part but this is very different situation. Firstly he'll be a president and it will make a difference because it directly involves a leading geopolitical rival. Secondly it will build on the previous accusations and recordings of him, these will be given weight and nourish those respective storylines.

Being a somewhat renegade outsider doesn't always map across to management (see Corbyn). I sense the same people who were cheering him on for 'just saying it how it is' will be damning him pretty soon. Though Trump won the US election it can be argued Hilary lost it (or largely the Democrats did). If they'd run a dog in a hat against him it would probably have won. Hilary was the perfect lame candidate, representing everything Trump could exploit and the electorate found unappealing.

Added to this Trump isn't a Republican and has plenty of enemies in the party who would love to see him fall.

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
All over twitter #watersportsgate

donaldwee.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's all out in the open then the russian leverage over Trump disappears.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I agree in part but this is very different situation. Firstly he'll be a president and it will make a difference because it directly involves a leading geopolitical rival. Secondly it will build on the previous accusations and recordings of him, these will be given weight and nourish those respective storylines.

Being a somewhat renegade outsider doesn't always map across to management (see Corbyn). I sense the same people who were cheering him on for 'just saying it how it is' will be damning him pretty soon. Though Trump won the US election it can be argued Hilary lost it (or largely the Democrats did). If they'd run a dog in a hat against him it would probably have won. Hilary was the perfect lame candidate, representing everything Trump could exploit and the electorate found unappealing.

Added to this Trump isn't a Republican and has plenty of enemies in the party who would love to see him fall.

What sort of hat?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
If it's all out in the open then the russian leverage over Trump disappears.

very true - unless that's what they wanted, e.g. to make the US a laughing stock and cause a bit of political chaos. In the meanwhile Russia gets a free hand anywhere it wants.

Putin has long wanted a bit of revenge on the US for attacking the Russian elections.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here