Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona: Van hits crowds on Ramblas tourist area

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Why are all these threads (various attacks, FGM, etc.) being moved off the main forum page?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
13 dead, 50 injured and we are f#cking angry that people are being murdered and that a Third-World ideology is trying to wipe us and our way of life out. That makes us ****wits does it? Whilst your head is in the sand, imagine if white Christians were systematically raping Muslim girls without remorse. Imagine if white Christians were bombing or driving vehicles into predominantly Muslim crowds. I would be angry and demand that it was stopped and I'm sure we would be able to discuss it without the thread being moved and without being called abusive names by you. I have no love of any religion. I have no hate for foreigners. But I do have pride and love for my own country and culture and feel we need to protect ourselves and our children. What do you find so offensive about that?

Unfortunately though plenty voted for this shite at the recent general election and most likely even more will at the next .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Unfortunately though plenty voted for this shite at the recent general election and most likely even more will at the next .

It's frightening how the left seem to support this ideology that is so fascist.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Replace Muslim with Christians and you'll get the same post. Especially the nazi bit.

Maybe the incendiary bit is the reference to Muslims. Maybe that's why things get so heated on both sides. Wellesley would do better to channel his outrage on to the ideology of religion rather than the people who practice it as they have simply been indoctrinated at birth or have some unmet emotional need. It's not their fault as this problem has been handed down for thousands of years. The evil here is primarily the perpetrators of the attack and the religion that feeds it not ordinary muslims, Christians etc.

13 people are dead and 50 injured an you ****wits have to just keep spouting your crap :nono:

Is it crap or is it a perfectly normal reaction to a particular religion who would rather see us dead than alive?

These people are brutal psychopaths, they kill indiscriminately be it child or adult.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Maybe the incendiary bit is the reference to Muslims. Maybe that's why things get so heated on both sides. Wellesley would do better to channel his outrage on to the ideology of religion rather than the people who practice it as they have simply been indoctrinated at birth or have some unmet emotional need. It's not their fault as this problem has been handed down for thousands of years. The evil here is primarily the perpetrators of the attack and the religion that feeds it not ordinary muslims, Christians etc.

Maybe you should change your username to Neville Chamberlain. Anyway, as I said hours ago and I'm sure the mods will be happy, no more NSC tonight. I have no intention to offend, just sick of watching people die.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Terrible scenes and all too familiar.

Why are all these threads (various attacks, FGM, etc.) being moved off the main forum page?

Assumed there was an automated feature where any mention of Islam or Muslims redirects threads here. It used to happen with immigration threads then Brexit happened.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

They always will be moved as soon as the moderator Hans Kraay something or other gets involved. He doesn't like losing...is frequently unpleasant to opposing views and well....just doesn't care for reality if it doesn't suit his agenda.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It would not come as a shock to me if it was some Catalan independentista nutter trying to kill tourists with the current situation there.

See/hear/speak no evil? We need the truth and facts not a fxxkin dream world, anyway you know you were wrong by now.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ever actually met a Muslim? No, didn't think so.

What bloody planet are you from you complete and utter tool? Do you think only liberal softies like you meet Muslims? Is it really an ultra exclusive Momentum supporter only right to mix with non whites? Does JC only licence folk wearing red rosettes to mix with refugees? Even if you meant that comment in jest it shows just how morally and intellectually superior you actually believe that you are! Jesus wept.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
In light of these threads being moved from the main board I for one would welcome from Bozza or any of the other mods (and especially from the person doing it) the reason why.
Is it advert money?
Cant upset the money men or is it personal politics?
Well? what is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here