Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Lorry Driver or Team Motorist?

Team Lorry Driver or Team Motorist?

• Team Lorry Driver

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Team Motorist

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Draw, but looking forward to the rematch (even if it's Pay Per View)

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I notice the first thing the guy does when he jumps outta the car is undo his belt and uses it as a weapon, a little to naturally for my liking and then towards the end after the cyclist intervenes and it looks like it is over he goes to pick up his belt sneaks in a shot then threatens to use his belt again, coward if your gonna get out of your car and think you have a chance and fight, just fight.

I'll hazard a guess he's currently telling anyone and everyone how he totally battered a fat **** lorry driver, just as someone says:-

'isn't this you?'

While handing him their phone.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd also add with limited evidence that it seems to have started because the motorist cut up the lorry driver. If this is the case he should have waved politely and kept his head down. He obviously didn't.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That's at New Cross Gate way where the A2 splits and you keep right to go down Lewisham Way that becomes the A20.

I think, every time I have been to New Cross I have seen a fight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This very cctv sparked the radio 5 phone in today: Road Rage!

Some truly troubling stories told, way too much rage on our roads that goes way way beyond a quick blast on the horn or flicking fingers. No other word other than assault, and sometimes life threatening at that.

Dare I remind people taking this sort of thing lightly that a bit of 'fisty cuffs' often escalates into murder these days. Senseless, absolutely senseless how completely OTT people's reactions are getting in all walks of life not just road rage. It's just rage, or to use an older word, violence.

Get out of your vehicle regardless to remonstrate and you've lost any moral high ground you had so for me, hope they get identified and both charged with a public order offence.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Team motorist ! if i had taken my belt off to fight a 25 stone neanderthal my trousers would have fell down and i'd have tripped and knocked myself out before he did.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8005274 said:
How many times have you been? I live there for years and it's a fantastic area, a few fights sure, but no more than many other areas of London or the UK.

When I lived in Camden, we used to go down to New Cross at least twice a month sometimes every week to the Venue, Amersham Arms and the New Cross Inn always a fight.

probably predictable, if you take into account the times and sometimes gigs we would go to, but most of the time it was locals looking to pick fights after hours with anyone who looked different.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Lorry driver has at least 30lbs on the car driver.
Car driver uses belt as a weapon/whip. Stupid.

Both = Stupid.
Cyclist = More stupid.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I pity the people selling those houses, a generic daily rag would headline this as:
"Riots on the street with fat bloke v wide boy"

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Both idiots

If anyone gets out of their vehicle to approach me, I just lock the doors or drive away (if safe to do so) as no desire to have an altercation.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Both idiots but I'd say the lorry driver juuuuuust pips it for me because the car driver took his own belt off and started trying to whip the lorry guy. Girly move.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see three twats - two of them are fighting and one has dressed in lycra. All three are old enough to know better :wink:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Lorry driver had weight advantage , but after initial flurry he just wanted to talk, he'd clearly run out of puff .

Black fella should have noticed it and would have had the upper hand but didn't .

Even after the final belt flick the lorry driver just wanted to get out of there as he was spent .

In conclusion, still thought he was 18 but realised he's actually 18 stone of wheezing old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Team neither, but I enjoyed it.

Always funny watching people fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here