Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
1st time for ages the team got booed off at Ht! not a good time to be Palace , Anyway normally I come on Nsc to offer an Remf bet, Last season an Albion fan coughed up the £50 Alas I fear it's doom for us this time and we'll be down by March!! but it's also for me to stand up and be counted

Anyone want an Remf bet £50 that Palace survive ? Am certain they'll be loads of takers so just one £50 bet please
Proof will have to be posted that the donation made to Remf at the end of the season.

Am praying that it's another slip up from Bha so we can once again laugh at you but I fear it's a wasted prayer.

Mark Bright was at the Bees game this week, and Palace have recalled Kaikai who scored twice against Cardiff on Boxing Day after coming on as a sub. So they are trying to gee up the forward line. The problems are however in defence mainly.

Mark Bright was at the Bees game this week, and Palace have recalled Kaikai who scored twice against Cardiff on Boxing Day after coming on as a sub. So they are trying to gee up the forward line. The problems are however in defence mainly.

Lacking the moral fibre Danny boy! Obviously it's happy days for Bha fans , I work with a few and as you can imagine am gettting loads of stick!
Am still clinging to the old adage he who laughs last laughs longest but now it's us being the laughing matter:ffsparr::tantrum:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
That is absolutely PHENOMENAL.

My personal favourite bits

Presenter, "What have Palace ever won?", William, "You must be drunk, are you drunk?".

And the bit where poor Willie couldn't even answer why Allardyce left Sunderland was comedy gold, I was wetting myself. It just got funnier and funnier as he waffled on, absolutely marvellous.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lacking the moral fibre Danny boy! Obviously it's happy days for Bha fans , I work with a few and as you can imagine am gettting loads of stick!
Am still clinging to the old adage he who laughs last laughs longest but now it's us being the laughing matter:ffsparr::tantrum:

Well that phrase isn't that appropriate given a huge number of your fans seem obsessed with 'mind the gap' and 'we beat you in the play-offs' for years now. It's more a taste of your own medicine in some ways (not you personally).

I always think have banter etc but never gloat too much as football always changes and good and bad seasons come and go.

PS - No way will you go down. Just can't see it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1st time for ages the team got booed off at Ht! not a good time to be Palace , Anyway normally I come on Nsc to offer an Remf bet, Last season an Albion fan coughed up the £50 Alas I fear it's doom for us this time and we'll be down by March!! but it's also for me to stand up and be counted

Anyone want an Remf bet £50 that Palace survive ? Am certain they'll be loads of takers so just one £50 bet please
Proof will have to be posted that the donation made to Remf at the end of the season.

Am praying that it's another slip up from Bha so we can once again laugh at you but I fear it's a wasted prayer.

The bet you should offer should be BHA promotion / Palace relegation - If BHA go up and Palace stay up it's a void bet. Likewise if Palace go down and BHA stay down. You can get what 3/1 on palace staying up online...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A couple a good lines from that article to remember as the season unfolds

I also like the following section of the article:

"The rest of Palace’s January schedule is not the most exacting, either. An away trip to West Ham will hold no fear and there are points to be picked up when Everton visit. Bournemouth away rounds off the month. By February, Palace should be mid-table. This might be the easiest of Allardyce’s escape acts."

Not sure how a team in 17th can write off away games at 13th and 9th and a home game against the team in 7th as "not the most exacting". They all have at least six points more than Palace this season. He might want to reassess that sentence after the Swansea game.

Don't know if the writer is a Palace fan, but if he is that must be the arrogant article ever written by a fan of a team in the bottom four of a division.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
William, one of the best and most loyal fans in the world, on talkSPORT last night. He's on the 22:30 - 23:00 bit.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1483480800#

EVERYBODY has to listen to this. I couldn't be bothered at first, but it's actually amazing. The Palace mong comes on about 10 minutes in, he is a right piece of work. Totally slamming into the presenters, calling them idiots and drunks. I love the fact he hates Fat Sam because he hasn't won anything... it's almost as if he thinks this is still about winning something, rather than survival.

"We don't want Sam, he hasn't won anything!"
"You're Crystal Palace, what do you expect Pep Guardiola!?"

LVGull

May 13, 2016
This is tremendous. Starts at 4:30

TS: William what was Sam's last job?

W: I don't know you tell me, you two know it all

TS: So you don't even know why he left Sunderland?

W: No tell me

TS: What do you know William?

W: I know SA has never won anything in the Premiership

TS: It's Premier League you absolute plank

The End.

Classic

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
My personal favourite bits

Presenter, "What have Palace ever won?", William, "You must be drunk, are you drunk?".

And the bit where poor Willie couldn't even answer why Allardyce left Sunderland was comedy gold, I was wetting myself. It just got funnier and funnier as he waffled on, absolutely marvellous.

Sheer comedy gold. My favourite bits include, "Its Palace fans like you that are part of the problem", along with "What a pillock" and "YOU ABSOLUTE PLANK'. Just trying to figure out which bit I want as my ring tone. :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I also like the following section of the article:

"The rest of Palace’s January schedule is not the most exacting, either. An away trip to West Ham will hold no fear and there are points to be picked up when Everton visit. Bournemouth away rounds off the month. By February, Palace should be mid-table. This might be the easiest of Allardyce’s escape acts."

Not sure how a team in 17th can write off away games at 13th and 9th and a home game against the team in 7th as "not the most exacting". They all have at least six points more than Palace this season. He might want to reassess that sentence after the Swansea game.

Don't know if the writer is a Palace fan, but if he is that must be the arrogant article ever written by a fan of a team in the bottom four of a division.

Especially as they have not beaten any of those teams in their last Home and Away fixtures. That's 6 games played without a win

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
William, one of the best and most loyal fans in the world, on talkSPORT last night. He's on the 22:30 - 23:00 bit.

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1483480800#
This has made my week!!![emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji23] "William you absolute pillock "

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is it safe :smile: its looks like your dreams could be coming true . Big Sam has a major job to rebuild confidence but I'm always optimistic ???
Douglarse face it :
You need to find a boyfriend asap.
At the very least it will take your mind off of being abused by every team in the Premier league

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
From today's DM on less

Yohan Cabaye was involved in a heated exchange with a Crystal Palace supporter at Selhurst Park on Tuesday night.

The Daily Mail has been told by eyewitnesses that the French midfielder was the subject of a 'barrage of abuse' from the Eagles fan throughout the 2-1 loss to Swansea City.

It is believed that Cabaye had an 'expletive-laden argument' with the Palace supporter at the Holmesdale End at full-time, after the South London side conceded an 88th minute goal to Angel Rangel.

"The atmosphere was toxic throughout," Sportsmail was told. "Very quiet.

"This bloke had it in for Cabaye all game. "You f***ing French c***" repeatedly, first whistle to the last.

"The bloke has run to the end of the row, screaming at Cabaye, w***** signs, very obvious," the insider added.

"His mates are holding him back and trying to stop him from screaming."

Former Newcastle United and PSG star Cabaye then reportedly spent half a minute pointing directly at the fan and swearing back at him.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...e-from-eagles-fan-4162369#CIiPBxYJoRMOLQug.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here