Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is the most trouble you got in at school?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was always in and out of the headmistresses office. When I fist arrived in Brighton I had social and behavourial issues. (Guess that would have made me perfect for Junior NSC in 1976).

It was deemed unusual as I was very never considered aggressive, quite the opposite, just 'naughty'.

The worst one- there were so many. Probably to do with a cunning money making scheme- aged 7.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Nothing that would make headlines, but at primary school, I had a right cow as a teacher - I think she hated children, or maybe just boys. Or just me.

We had a class where we were pretending to be things, which was about the educational limit at that age. So I was pretending to be a carriage driver in cowboy times. This involved crouching low down, probably a bit of bouncing, to add realism. But said teacher took offence to this, and was basically saying that I was pretending to be sitting on the toilet having a good old crap.

So when parents evening came, she made my mum cry making out I was some sort of trouble maker etc.

I hated her!

Like I said, very tame. But I still feel the injustice to this day....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So, is the OP a "Bozza-bot" to promote posting, or is this a Facebook-style accumulation of personal info via quizzes?

Nine posts, nine threads started, all irrelevant questions with no follow-up?

Was thinking the same thing. My guess is its someones "hilarious" attempt at a second account.

Fully expect his next thread to be "whats the rudest word you know.....mine is wallybrain" or "whats the latest you've ever stayed up I made 2am once!"

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So, is the OP a "Bozza-bot" to promote posting, or is this a Facebook-style accumulation of personal info via quizzes?

Nine posts, nine threads started, all irrelevant questions with no follow-up?

Yep - already spotted that. I wonder what they’ll post when their probationary period ends and their posts aren’t pre-approved by a mod before going live.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
My class in High School was deemed so bad that they had to break it up mid term.

I think the final straw was when the ENTIRE class failed to turn up for a maths lesson and went and hid under one of the mobile classrooms. :lolol:

I also recall teachers turning up for lessons and the classroom looking like a warzone from the amount of stuff that had been chucked about in the few minutes before class.

Actually as I type this I'm reminded of Gary Steele luzzing a chair out of an upper storey window just as the teacher entered the room! :lolol:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A couple of harsh detentions...at Patcham Fawcett

John Davis gave me a detention for spelling Right as Rite (a trumped up religious indiscretion charge). Genius really. I am now a grammar pedant who would imprison the Would of and Should of's of this world.

Alan Matthews gave me a detention for getting less than 15% in a Physics test (I was crap at Sciences generally). I put this down to resentment that I was already playing adult cricket with and against him at the age of 13!

One of my teachers hated me in Juniors. It's a long story. I never understood it as I was friends with her son who had a learning disability and he frequently came to my house and I to hers. Yet she would always give me bad reports despite me being one of the most academic.

I had issues with joined up writing due to what is commonly and, sightly generically, called OCD these days. I still print everything now. One day she decided to give me a slap round the face because I couldn't do it properly. Bloody hurt. It wasn't the first time.

Even now I still rankle over it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Briefly suspended for setting off a firework - a rocket, indoors. Wanted to see how fast it would go along the polished corridor floor. Answer = very fast (until the Art room door got in the way)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Thrice:

for putting a drawing pin on my (former) best friend's seat and switching off the lights.

for bringing in a toy MP5 submachine gun into class as a prop, ahead of rehearsals for an end-of-term assembly.

for allegedly ganging up on another pupil (that, though, was a case of mistaken identity).

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Throwing the school bully in the deep end of the swimming pool, despite his claims he could not swim. (Disproved)
Ok it took six of us to bring him down, which I may or may not have organised.
Poor headmaster trying hard to to laugh as He handed me my disciplinary.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A few times, but twice in an hour i remember quite well.

Beginning of lunch - 2 strokes of the cane from 'God' for being caught smoking behind the squash courts by a prefect.

End of lunch - 6 strokes of the cane from 'God' for hitting a prefect (who coincidentally may have been ........ :angel:

And why are they called 'strokes' ? because it doesn't feel like being stroked ???

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Fighting over a bit of wood in the woodwork class (It was mine!) teacher got a lump of dowling down and we both got 6 no questions. The dowling broke on my backside and as he was a fair teacher he ensured he broke it on the other guys backside as well, so as it hadn't broken by the sixth he gave him a humongous swipe to ensure it broke on the last stroke. Failed woodwork.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I stole a bounty from a classmates locker. A mate saw me do it, and dobbed me in. Teacher (fit Mrs Little) stood me in front of the class, pulled down my trousers and spanked me. Happy days.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
After a tip-off, I googled the OP’s account name. They’ve posted the same sort of information-gathering stuff, all with a hit & run type approach, on multiple fora covering football and a wide variety of other pastime-related activities. As my tipper-offerer observed, fishy and creepy.

Banned.

Yoda

English & European
Once bunked off for the afternoon when at Middle School and a group of us broke into the Gymnasium and were playing basketball at secondary school.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I was generally an excellent kid, top set, most house points, a prefect etc but still there were times.... a snowball fight in our form room which was also the sewing room with lots of expensive sewing machines, the female teacher called us pricks which was shocking and was probably the best punishment. One time a load of us bunked off a swimming competition to play in the sports hall, slam dunks with the trampets etc. A teacher saw us leave the hall to re-join the crowd and we call got done for truanting, breaking and entering(!) misuse of equipment etc. We argued we were still technically on the school grounds which made it worse. The head was so annoyed he wanted to suspend us but as we were all prefects and also the head boy was there and so it would have been a PR nightmare. We we all walked out of the room like we were untouchable gods.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
After a tip-off, I googled the OP’s account name. They’ve posted the same sort of information-gathering stuff, all with a hit & run type approach, on multiple fora covering football and a wide variety of other pastime-related activities. As my tipper-offerer observed, fishy and creepy.

Banned.

I now feel violated for responding.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I got into a little pickle once because I became slightly obsessed with my teacher.

Her voice was echoed in my mind and I counted the days until she was mine
Couldn't tell my friends 'cause they would laugh that I love a member of the staff

I used to fight my way to the front of class to get the best view of her ass
I dropped a pencil on the floor, she bent down and showed me more

That's what I went to school for even though it is a real bore
You can call me crazy but I know that she craved me
Girlfriends, I've had plenty but none like Miss Mackenzie
That's what I went to school for. That's what I went to school for

So she may have been thirty three but that didn't bother me
Her boyfriend was working out of town so I found a reason to go round
I climbed a tree outside her home to make sure she was all alone
I saw her in her underwear and I couldn't help but stop and stare

You can call me crazy but I know that she craved me
Girlfriends, I've had plenty but none like Miss Mackenzie
That's what I went to school for. That's what I went to school for

Everyone that she taught all day knew she was looking at me in a different way,
I guess that's why my marks were gettin' so high
I could see those tell tale signs tellin' me that I was on her mind
I could see that she wanted it more when she told me that I'm what she went to school for, I'm what she went to school for

And then she got arrested and I was sent to see a child psychologist.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We still don't know who is responsible for letting that tyre roll down Whitehawk Hill over the pitches and into the ice cream van.

Still the chatter of East Brighton. The 30 year rule has long passed.

Own up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here