Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] M40 Warwick...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We got back to Chailey/Newick at 4.15am. One stop at Warwick Services. Weather was worst I’ve seen it. Extreme Fargo style Visibility as everyone recalls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Parked just south of OT cricket ground and started return journey at 10.15. 2 short stops, first for fuel then screen wash. Got home to BN1 at 4.15 after dropping off in Burgess Hill then Hove. Unpleasant journey and the picture of the snow (Millenium Falcon jump to lightspeed at 60 mph) is pretty accurate...just need a picture of the mentalists careering down the other lanes at 80!

Had to stop once to clean frozen slush off the headlights......got dimmer and dimmer....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Took an extra hour and a half getting back ....

VertigoSnow_photo-NeilProvo.jpg

Still slightly boss-eyed. :mad:

That would make a stand out Albion cover.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Got the tram back to Bowker Vale to pick the wife and baby up from her parents, left there at 00:10 and got back to Peacehaven at 04:50.

Got very dicey on the M25 in the 3rd lane, 60mph with the ESP light flashing in the car was enough to get me to retreat behind the car I was attempting to overtake. I would have been back about 20 minutes earlier however they closed Falmer Road by the time I got there and when I went via Newhaven they were doing road works so blocked the road from Newhaven to Peacehaven for 10 minutes.

Parked just south of OT cricket ground and started return journey at 10.15. 2 short stops, first for fuel then screen wash. Got home to BN1 at 4.15 after dropping off in Burgess Hill then Hove. Unpleasant journey and the picture of the snow (Millenium Falcon jump to lightspeed at 60 mph) is pretty accurate...just need a picture of the mentalists careering down the other lanes at 80!

I never did more than 70mph in the snow/slush, luckily the winter tyres were still on as I didn't get round to changing them over last week.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Got the tram back to Bowker Vale to pick the wife and baby up from her parents, left there at 00:10 and got back to Peacehaven at 04:50.

Got very dicey on the M25 in the 3rd lane, 60mph with the ESP light flashing in the car was enough to get me to retreat behind the car I was attempting to overtake. I would have been back about 20 minutes earlier however they closed Falmer Road by the time I got there and when I went via Newhaven they were doing road works so blocked the road from Newhaven to Peacehaven for 10 minutes.

I never did more than 70mph in the snow/slush, luckily the winter tyres were still on as I didn't get round to changing them over last week.

Why was the Falmer Pass closed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here