Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] IFOLLOW sub renewal . YES/NO

Will you be Renewing your IFOLLOW SUB

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm quite interested as to the amount of us who will not be renewing this to me ,god awful non service , with the youtube restrictions now in place it's becoming harder and harder to view anything matchday related and i'm sure this would be a big reason for people renewing , from my personal experience the service has been nothing short of abysmal and just viewing the Swansea highlights they've left out some really important bits giving us just under 8 minutes of highlights , i look at other teams packages and many of them actually show the whole game in two halves or at least 20-30 minute highlights , we now and then are treated to a 20 minute package but it's just a bloody shambles from the start and shows no real sign of improving , poll to follow (i hope ) .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't renew at start of season.
Not currently intending to re-commence

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was going to get this service for my Daughter who now lives away from Sussex thus being unable to attend the games.
Last season I set up a way of her listening to BBC Sussex via the internet plus she has Sky Sports on a laptop.
This year she has watched every game live on the net (I know it is kinda illegal).

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
No thank you , i will use the saved cash to buy whatever company is doing them day passes , for when Brighton are playing on the TV .

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No chance, I received a full refund after their awful product failed to work. I can't see a time where I ever go back to it under the same model it is now.

Edit - I've used Seagulls player for probs as long as it existed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No chance, I received a full refund after their awful product failed to work. I can't see a time where I ever go back to it under the same model it is now.

Edit - I've used Seagulls player for probs as long as it existed.

Exactly the same for me. Used Seagulls Player from its beginnings, stuck with it even though at the time I thought it's quality was always lacking. Subscribed to the shower running the service this season and tried to cancel after two weeks because of appealing service and even worse customer service. They ignore any emails that request refunds. Got Paul Barber involved and then Insider, eventually getting my refund in full.

Don't waste your money if you are thinking of subscribing.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I gave it up a couple of months ago as it was so bad. As it happens now we are in the Prem I have managed to watch most games live via excellent quality iPad app streams. As I am out of Sussex I can’t listen to Johnny and Warren for the match commentary however you can tune in to the pre and post match stuff via the Radio Sussex website. Thanks to the ifollow being so crap I have now been able to up my match day experience

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If it helps, I was tyring to login to my STV, was having issues with password, not happened before now.
Did the chat thing, password reset all done within 3 mins, just in time for Swansea game :)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm going to save my money and buy a nice new jacket to get me through winter.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm quite interested as to the amount of us who will not be renewing this to me ,god awful non service , with the youtube restrictions now in place it's becoming harder and harder to view anything matchday related and i'm sure this would be a big reason for people renewing , from my personal experience the service has been nothing short of abysmal and just viewing the Swansea highlights they've left out some really important bits giving us just under 8 minutes of highlights , i look at other teams packages and many of them actually show the whole game in two halves or at least 20-30 minute highlights , we now and then are treated to a 20 minute package but it's just a bloody shambles from the start and shows no real sign of improving , poll to follow (i hope ) .

Three weeks ago, after the debacle of the Blackburn U-23 game, I posted in the "Ask the Club" section of this forum, seeking a response from [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] - Albion U23s v Blackburn - Seagulls TV coverage

As you can see, he hasn't responded (despite responding to a different question that was only asked on Saturday).

Pretty appalling customer service by the club in my humble opinion, and if this is indicative of their attitude I would thoroughly recommend you don't fork over any more money.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought the club said they could ditch the FL collective deal when we got promoted.

Whatever happened to that ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No, I was subscribed until the 24th September and after the useless service ifollow gave in the summer for the friendlies, I was happy to see my subscription end. I thought ifollow were going to give disgruntled fans extra subscription or something, I certainly received an email stating so. That didn't materialise. And though I don't watch streams, we are on sky and motd so often that paying for it seems a little over the top particularly when other clubs like Leicester offer it for free.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wouldn't bother whilst we're in the PL. Any match you can't get to is either on the telly or elsewhere.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I thought the club said they could ditch the FL collective deal when we got promoted.

Whatever happened to that ?

They did, but somebody on here earlier this season, said that Barber, at a fans meeting in the sticks, told the collective that it would cost the club 'millions' to set a service like that up.

I find that hard to swallow. It wouldn't be cheap, but millions?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's ifollow?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
What's ifollow?

The EFL's joint TV offering across most clubs that used to be called "Player" (ie Seagulls Player for Albion) and is now called Seagulls TV for Albion. Albion remained a part of it this season despite promotion to the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here