Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make Barnsley our 5th round cup tie sell out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Add three more. Just booked. Isn't the fee annoying? £1 per ticket, but as all going in same envelope shouldn't it be £1 per booking?

Don't even get me started on that.

We regularly buy five or six away tickets, all addressed to the same house. So we are paying £5 or £6 each time for someone to lean down pop 5/6 tickets in an envelope, plus postage. Whereas an individual ticket is costing £1. Rip off.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

We regularly buy five or six away tickets, all addressed to the same house. So we are paying £5 or £6 each time for someone to lean down pop 5/6 tickets in an envelope, plus postage. Whereas an individual ticket is costing £1. Rip off.

wtf6.gif

:eek:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
what time train are most travelling on . am on the 10.58 from STP

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This'll be my first match of the season, only an hour and 40minutes away. As I've mentioned before on another thread my wife's going through treatment for breast cancer at the moment so have not wanted to leave her for any length of time as she's been really having a rough time of it, so this is my first opportunity to get to a game this year. Really looking forward to it.

I hope you have a brilliant day - you deserve it :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just popped up Amex during my lunch break
Club sold 1,154 tickets with 86 tickets reamiang, chap at tickets office said most probably POTG
So could get around 1,300 for Barnsley away

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Yep fair enough - I do get it that it's not cheap and by the way despite my username I don't go to every away game by any stretch..(although I admire those that do!)

I look forward to having a sing song with you there - and I'll buy you the soft drink of your choice..... in the pub!

Why are you taking 2 x handwash, toothpaste and wet wipes with you? Are you planning something? :)

Ooops, that was intended to be directed at [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Was gonna pick two up tonight but checked online and was correct in thinking it would cost me an extra 50p per ticket for getting them at the Amex tonight. I suppose they'd argue they want ticket windows available for match day sales but seems daft that instead of having two tickets in my hand this evening I'm going to save myself £1 by getting them posted to me instead.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I hope you have a brilliant day - you deserve it :thumbsup:

Cheers Sheebo, really missed the dozen or so games I get to most seasons but sometimes things are more important. She's only got 5 more sessions to go then we can have a break for a while..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Take another FOUR off that total, selling out the away end at Barnsley would be pretty impressive.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Take another FOUR off that total, selling out the away end at Barnsley would be pretty impressive.

Not sure we're going to manage 6300 but I like your optimism. Only the MIGHTY leeds could manage such feats of gargantuan proportion, the 20 mile trip shows you the lengths to which they commit.

The allocation is 1500, if we can sell all those then it will be impressive enough for a yorkshire hike.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not sure we're going to manage 6300 but I like your optimism. Only the MIGHTY leeds could manage such feats of gargantuan proportion, the 20 mile trip shows you the lengths to which they commit.

The allocation is 1500, if we can sell all those then it will be impressive enough for a yorkshire hike.

Of course, meant allocation, what a silly boy I am!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Bad fan here. Been to many away this season. I don't know why, but this one just doesn't ring my bell. Had to keep her indoors happy because there is a lot of traveling coming up in the next few months. Plus my mates 70th so priorities I guess.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Why are you taking 2 x handwash, toothpaste and wet wipes with you? Are you planning something? :)

Ooops, that was intended to be directed at [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]

Drink the hand wash (it has alcohol in in you know!), tear up the wet wipes for when the boys come out (soggy version of ticker-tape parade as it always rains in the north), and plenty of toothpaste to stay minty fresh the whole day through - obvs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here