Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A couple of weeks ago everyone was saying how great we were. Now suddenly, the same set of players aren't good enough/up for it/bothered (take your pick). There's some serious bi-polar going on around here.

The irony of you starting a thread titled "You're gonna f*** this up. Karma is so sweet." about another team is not lost on us right now given how we've ****ed up the last two games.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Tbf though how many times recently have we been 'not at our best but won'? - we haven't had a really good performance for awhile so this doesn't surprise me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larus

The irony of you starting a thread titled "You're gonna f*** this up. Karma is so sweet." about another team is not lost on us right now given how we've ****ed up the last two games.

Big difference though. They were singing to us that we would **** it up. We didn't but they did.

Our goal was promotion. Achieved.
We are still in the driving seat for the title, but the reaction on here is so f*cking pathetic. Christ, it's not like Hereford - that was crucial.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I have a feeling that when I'm here with work next season I won't be following the game via NSC.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Big difference though. They were singing to us that we would **** it up. We didn't but they did.

Our goal was promotion. Achieved.
We are still in the driving seat for the title, but the reaction on here is so f*cking pathetic. Christ, it's not like Hereford - that was crucial.

It's fun to get miserable about disappointment. Do you not come here often? Appreciate you just got goaded by one said miserabilist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here