Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Here's the Falmer forecast via http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649716. Fog and mist today and tomorrow morning but then it clears.
No fog forecast for Tuesday night when winds are due to pick up, there is cloud cover and temps are above freezing

fog.jpg

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
No fog at Falmer this morning on my way to work - one mile along the A27 towards Lewes and there was thick fog so pretty localised. Tricky one...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

D

Deleted member 22389

I was out delivering at 5am, nightmare this morning. Bloody lethal on the side roads. I also slipped going down someone's drive and landed on my back. I'm ok, could have been a lot more painful.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pea Souper west of worthing before 7am but cleared up going further east.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Here's the Falmer forecast via http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649716. Fog and mist today and tomorrow morning but then it clears.
No fog forecast for Tuesday night when winds are due to pick up, there is cloud cover and temps are above freezing

View attachment 81414

Yep. As I said yesterday, the underlying forecast data doesn't suggest fog is a risk tomorrow night

There was no fog forecast for Falmer last time though. It just said "mist" for Lewes. And it does again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There was no fog forecast for Falmer last time though. It just said "mist" for Lewes. And it does again.

Let's hope we don't get the same outcome... or would we prefer the Muzza's suspension in the Cup game?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Still NO fog warning issued for tomorrow whereas there is one for today before 10:30 am.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

And you were the one who first suggested that the original Cardiff game was at risk to fog and you weren't able to attend anyway- look what happened then. Please don't make it foggy tomorrow as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
A complete pea souper in Worthing right now.

If this was Tuesday I wouldn't be banking on the game being played, however it's not, so hopefully we will be okay tomorrow.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Let's hope we don't get the same outcome... or would we prefer the Muzza's suspension in the Cup game?

Actually that's a very good point, let him serve his suspension for a game he wouldn't be picked for anyway. ;Problem is, if tomorrow's game gets postponed again, we could end up with a fixture backlog on our hands, and that's the last thing we need.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here