Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance that Lincoln cup game could be televised ?

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Ipswich got allocated 1500 but I believe if you sell that they give you the whole stand as they can't segregate the last 500 seats for home supporters. Lincoln sold out in a few hours for this game as still had 500 seats empty in the Stacey West. I reckon we'll be given 2000 and sell 1800. I bloody hope I get 2 tickets!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ipswich got allocated 1500 but I believe if you sell that they give you the whole stand as they can't segregate the last 500 seats for home supporters. Lincoln sold out in a few hours for this game as still had 500 seats empty in the Stacey West. I reckon we'll be given 2000 and sell 1800. I bloody hope I get 2 tickets!

I imagine it will be on general sale by Monday/Tuesday.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Only live 18 miles from Sincil Bank [emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sleafordian Coaches sponsor on the back of their shirts gives away how close I live! Great tie for us!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Twice the size of Burton's ground. Big catchment area and hopefully they get back into the football league. They'd take getting their league status back instead of making the fifth round of the FA Cup I'm sure.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Could still be on the Sunday. Many FA Cup games seem to be on Sundays despite not bring on TV.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's the first and second rounds. Unless their local rivals Grimsby and Scunthorpe are both at home on the Saturday then I can't see it being played on a Sunday.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
No chance of this game being live on the BBC,
why would they think that any football fans would be interested in the tie between the already giant-killing minnows nicknamed "the Imps" versus the table-topping championship team formerly nicknamed "The Shrimps " ???

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Twice the size of Burton's ground. Big catchment area and hopefully they get back into the football league. They'd take getting their league status back instead of making the fifth round of the FA Cup I'm sure.

Ha !! And what, send out their reserves against us ?
That's an interesting scenario.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Sleafordian Coaches sponsor on the back of their shirts gives away how close I live! Great tie for us!

Don't I know it. The last time I went to Lincoln, there was a bit of a problem with the trains. I missed my connection at Sleaford and ended up spending 90 minutes there - it didn't strike me as one of the greatest places to while away a few hours.

Lincoln's a great away trip though: a fantastic city and a proper old-school stadium

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can remember going up there and silky Dave Cameron scored for them. They also played an air siren everytime they got a corner. Oh and we saw Norman Lamont at Lincoln train station on the way back.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Don't I know it. The last time I went to Lincoln, there was a bit of a problem with the trains. I missed my connection at Sleaford and ended up spending 90 minutes there - it didn't strike me as one of the greatest places to while away a few hours.

Lincoln's a great away trip though: a fantastic city and a proper old-school stadium

Haha public transport in Lincolnshire is stuck in the 1970's, growing up Lincoln was the closest form of civilisation!
But your right Lincoln is a fantastic city, the Bailgate area around the Cathedral has some great pubs.

I could not be happier with this tie and cannot wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here