Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you Thankful for today?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am thankful that a year ago today I took a massive career gamble and went from a massive utility to a small(ish) IT firm.

Could not be happier with how it has gone and actually enjoy coming in to work.

No suits, free breakfast, beer on a Friday and quite simply the best group of people I could hope to work with. My wife and son have noticed and commented on how much happier I am each evening because of no longer working with a load of plonkers. Well worth taking the gamble in my view

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sky picking Leeds for every other live game this season so they leave us alone to go about our work under the radar.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thankful my Mrs has gone to work to give me 6 hours relief from her constant moaning.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
My Dog, She's 10 months old today and is totally ace. Never had a dog before and I fecking love it!

My Kids, 3 and 6, They are also ace and actually got dressed for school this morning with no fuss. :thumbsup:

The Wife, she puts up with me.

My Albion season ticket, first one and loving it.

Living in Sussex, 14 year now, sun is out, then in, then out again but I love this county and am glad to call it my home.

Life, it is pretty good.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Thankful that my friends and family are healthy and happy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Thankful that my parents weren't iguanas, leaving me to crack out of my shell and immediately sprint insanely to avoid the onslaught of a ton of 15ft slitherers.
Also, i went down to the ear barbers this morning for a 45 minute styling. The sweepover performed will hopefully have no passerby conclude that i am a baldy of the lughole.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thankful I live in a temperate climate,and don't have to bother with extreme weather,fingers crossed!

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Thankful for every day since late December 2012 when I collapsed and after a seizure was in a coma for 5 days. Am now in reasonable health,thanks to the NHS Dcotors and nurses, and able to follow the Albion in person when funds allow.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This is a lovely thread. People should ask themselves this question everyday.

I'm thankful for my family, my daughter, my job and the roof over my head.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thankful that my size 11 and 1/2 stiletto shoes in red velvet have arrived.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here