Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for Tonight?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Always nervous about starting a really obvious thread but have searched high and low and can't find one for this!

So..... anybody know of one?

Could be better than nothing , bet 365 will be showing the game as it happens virtually , not sure if it applies but you may have to bet a minimum of £1 to watch .

It seems that all roads lead to Bet365 these days!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I never attended the AMEX stream against Leeds. I'd certainly attend if tonight match was on.

Yeah why is this big game for the league not only us, put on a day where our home fans will find hard to attend in numbers and we cant watch the game on tv.
I hate the champions league its sooooo boring.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could be better than nothing , bet 365 will be showing the game as it happens virtually , not sure if it applies but you may have to bet a minimum of £1 to watch .

Pretty sure you have to be in a country other than where the game is being played to be able to view the bet365 stream.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pretty sure you have to be in a country other than where the game is being played to be able to view the bet365 stream.

I think he meant the "virtual" thing where it shows who is attacking etc via Kevin Toms' Football Manager style graphics.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There are a couple of channels on Kodi that have it listed, but I doubt they'll work.
Time will tell.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'd very happily pay for a decent streaming service. Surely 'player' have plans in motion to provide this is the near future? It's a no brainier isn't it? There are cameras recording every game, so why not show it. I guess there are a lot more logistics to consider?

They probably want to get the audio commentary in a reliable format first! Most games someone on here says it has gone down.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Sportsdevil > streamsports.me

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
f84003f9e41c36d473dcf75684ee4544.jpg
Listed on SportsDevil but not sure it will work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here