Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite film scores of all time ?

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
La La land for me at the moment. As for soundtracks, lost boys, pulp fiction or Carlitos way.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Quincy Jones . . .The Italian Job.

Roy Budds Get Carter is pretty good too.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Chariots of Fire.

Can't see video inserts at work so no idea if it's been mentioned already.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
When I opened up this thread I was thinking how many people remember the Robinson Crusoe sound track.

One of the most haunting soundtracks of my early childhood. It still regularly lodges itself back in my head and sticks there.

By coincidence, the last time that happened was just last weekend.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I've been very fortunate enough to see Hans Zimmer live three times now and each time just got better and better.

I'm also a huge fan of Thomas Newman (American Beauty, Road to Perdition, Shawshank Redemption and Adjustment Bureau)

But Hans Zimmer - WOW.

He used to live in Patcham. I case you didn't know. This thread needs to be slot into two : one for those films with a bespoke composed score i e The Mission and those whose soundtrack is largely a collection of individual tracks i e Pulp Fiction. Just a thought- awaits flaming[emoji846]

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
To name but a few. Can't go wrong with Danny Elfman who did stuff like early Batman films and Edward Scissorhands. Always loved main theme from Last of The Mohicans. And finally Sergio Leone's Ecstasy of Gold from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Added bonus is that one of my favourite bands Metallica have been using this for their live gig walk on music.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here