Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Lots of the streams on certain channels like the classic British comedy channel has streams from YouTube and kept getting errors but not anymore since I installed kaosbox

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Also I'm wondering if anyone can help. Espesh, @Swills, but I have installed the Irish tv addon from super repo. But when I use the player it shows the picture for 2 seconds then stops but the sound of the show Carrys on. Any ideas why?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Also I'm wondering if anyone can help. Espesh, @Swills, but I have installed the Irish tv addon from super repo. But when I use the player it shows the picture for 2 seconds then stops but the sound of the show Carrys on. Any ideas why?

The Irish TV addon is bad, I have just tried them all from all sources. The best I have found is here

http://ezaddons.net/kodi/how-to-install-irishtv-for-kodi-addon/

I got rte1 and rte news working. No luck with rte2 though

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I tried this but found it wasn't working as smoothly as before, couldn't get Sports Devil to work, and it all felt a bit 'laggy'. I deleted and reinstalled Kodi, and am back to normal with just Phoenix and Sports Devil working like charms.

Kodi recently had an update, it sounds like that by reinstalling you have updated kodi to the latest version. Sportsdevil was also updated on April 19th

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So what builds are people currently using ?

I installed Wookie on my Firestick the other day and although the menu system looked slick, I found it crushingly slow to access any links (the 'working' icon in the corner would spin and spin for ages on almost everything). I've currently got TB Build on there, and its certainly quicker than Wookie but it seems pretty flaky and has totally frozen up several times, so I'm going to bin that off soon when I get round to it.

I just want one with the usual suspects (Exodus, Phoenix / Phoenix Sports and Sports Devil are what I use primarily).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So, bit annoying regarding Kodi side loaded onto my iPad and iPhone.

Used Xcode (apple developer tools) to effectively load Kodi onto the devices as if you were developing your own app. Previously you'd get 90 days then need to load it on again. However now it seems Apple have either changed its rules or there is a bit of a bug where Kodi lasts 7 days and you can't keep loading it on. So unless you jailbrake your Apple iOS device, it looks like curtains for now. Bugger. (Still works fine on a Mac running OS X though.)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So, bit annoying regarding Kodi side loaded onto my iPad and iPhone.

Used Xcode (apple developer tools) to effectively load Kodi onto the devices as if you were developing your own app. Previously you'd get 90 days then need to load it on again. However now it seems Apple have either changed its rules or there is a bit of a bug where Kodi lasts 7 days and you can't keep loading it on. So unless you jailbrake your Apple iOS device, it looks like curtains for now. Bugger. (Still works fine on a Mac running OS X though.)

Surely not. I can't believe Apple of all companies would ever do such a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here