Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Sadly, very few in public office.
It is a safe haven for the innate perversion that emanates from a certain type of upbringing. i.e Boarding School, Public School, Oxbridge, Civil Service. Self-confident men, who know that the system will protect them and their nefarious activities. It is a network of perversion and corruption.
For a long time these individuals have infiltrated schools, youth organisations, the Scout movement, sports clubs and the church. Government, the Civil Service, the Police force and the Judiciary is riddled with them. All protecting each other. All part of the network of abuse and crime. Those that are supposed to be protecting us are the worst offenders.
Hundreds and hundreds, in high office, have been at it for years and nothing has been done. A blind eye conveniently turned. The Establishment is rotten to the core.
They rely on influence, control and power and the apathy of the general public to carry on their sordid activities. For a long time they have regarded themselves as untouchable. Maybe the tide is just very slowly starting to turn against them. It will take a long time. It is inbred and inherent and regarded as a privilege of power. These individuals have to be the subjects of a witch-hunt. They have to be publicly humiliated and incarcerated.

That is one hell of a sweeping statement.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

interesting yes
especially what he is saying about the officers now coming forward.
bit late now though is'nt it the blokes dead, I would have like those "officers" to have done their job at the time.
had they done so this ring of sex abusers would have been a lot smaller and there might also have been less of them
ask yourself this why was it covered up so tightly, who was involved to engender this sort of cover up

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Sadly, very few in public office.
It is a safe haven for the innate perversion that emanates from a certain type of upbringing. i.e Boarding School, Public School, Oxbridge, Civil Service. Self-confident men, who know that the system will protect them and their nefarious activities. It is a network of perversion and corruption.
For a long time these individuals have infiltrated schools, youth organisations, the Scout movement, sports clubs and the church. Government, the Civil Service, the Police force and the Judiciary is riddled with them. All protecting each other. All part of the network of abuse and crime. Those that are supposed to be protecting us are the worst offenders.
Hundreds and hundreds, in high office, have been at it for years and nothing has been done. A blind eye conveniently turned. The Establishment is rotten to the core.
They rely on influence, control and power and the apathy of the general public to carry on their sordid activities. For a long time they have regarded themselves as untouchable. Maybe the tide is just very slowly starting to turn against them. It will take a long time. It is inbred and inherent and regarded as a privilege of power. These individuals have to be the subjects of a witch-hunt. They have to be publicly humiliated and incarcerated.

Absobloodylutely this, well put sir, well put.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Having no personal contact with any of the contents within this thread one question comes to me. Where were all the "good" guys? There must have been people who worked at these institutions who really cared for the well being of children and must have known what was going on; where were their voices at those times!?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Having no personal contact with any of the contents within this thread one question comes to me. Where were all the "good" guys? There must have been people who worked at these institutions who really cared for the well being of children and must have known what was going on; where were their voices at those times!?

They were threatened & told to shut up. I know one or two

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
There are rumours around that the Peter Righton prosecution evidence file has turned up. Potentially massive, Tom Watson said back in 2013 that it contained evidence regarding the operation of at least 2 Westminster child molesting/ murder rings..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here