Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will the crowd be V Rotherham on Saturday ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This will be a real eye opener for the club I feel and a sea of empty seats. I think it will be announced as 23000 ish, 21000 sth's a few extra sales and 500 odd Rotherham but in reality there will be 17000 there and the lowest ever Amex league crowd. Maybe it will be a wake up call the board need ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
23676 declared -17800 actual in ground

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Being a Saturday game will help numbers. You never know Burke might have gotten hold of that striker by then as well!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Was just looking at this seasons home attendances this morning.
Hasn't dropped below 26k yet (not including evening games).

I reckon 25,900 declared.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Recall there was a 500 quid sub 15K bet.

Think we will see that bet being won next season but a 15k average is still decent with our pricing.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This will be a real eye opener for the club I feel and a sea of empty seats. I think it will be announced as 23000 ish, 21000 sth's a few extra sales and 500 odd Rotherham but in reality there will be 17000 there and the lowest ever Amex league crowd. Maybe it will be a wake up call the board need ?

You really as a bundle of joy, aren't you?

I will be there... and enjoying myself.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I plan to locate myself in the middle of the sea of empty seats that will be WSU, hold my head in my hands and sob uncontrollably.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really as a bundle of joy, aren't you?

I will be there... and enjoying myself.

Bit harsh, it was merely a fair question and a comment on things as they are at present

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
fool and miserable knob, lol, like the new reputation comments, lovely

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Because so many season tickets sold gate will be 20k+. people not going will let others go....Its next season club has to worry about if we finish below mid table...a lot of season tickets are held by people in anticipation of promotion and prem football...a 40% chance last season.... almost no chance this season. I have three with two friends....We have hardly missed a game at Amex however not going Saturday....tickets given to sons and friend...
Will we buy next season......I`m not sure.......

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I very much disagree. There were FAR more people there last Saturday than there were in the summer when people were away on holiday, and I expect this to still be the case.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I very much disagree. There were FAR more people there last Saturday than there were in the summer when people were away on holiday, and I expect this to still be the case.

Agreed . I see no difference in terms of percentage of absences than last season or any Amex game (evening games, summer holidays, opposition are all factors here). Also looks like club still doing ok in maintaining the selling of match day tickets via various offers (it was £1 for kids last week)...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here