Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Christ, they've had a few crest's haven't they!

I reckon he went there as it was his ONLY choice. All the links were from his agent probably.

Which means he's a bit shit. :lolol:

Not only should Miller be giving his agent a large amount of wonga but [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should be thanking him for the traffic. Somehow managed to fool some of you in to several dozen more pages of posts and countless page views despite one of the clearest "he's not coming" messages ever to be posted on NSC :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not only should Miller be giving his agent a large amount of wonga but [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] should be thanking him for the traffic. Somehow managed to fool some of you in to several dozen more pages of posts and countless page views despite one of the clearest "he's not coming" messages ever to be posted on NSC :facepalm:

Think we all knew he wasn't coming.....but fascinating to watch how his transfer has played out. Difficult to see English clubs even bothering to look in South America given how they handle things and how players rights are owned

Been led to believe the corruption in Guangzhou is rife.......wonder to what extent it has drifted into football there. There's no doubt the city is very affluent.......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think we all knew he wasn't coming.....but fascinating to watch how his transfer has played out. Difficult to see English clubs even bothering to look in South America given how they handle things and how players rights are owned

Been led to believe the corruption in Guangzhou is rife.......wonder to what extent it has drifted into football there. There's no doubt the city is very affluent.......

I'm sure his transfer was all legal and above board and one of the cleanest examples of human trade you will ever see.

*MASSIVE COUGH*

(it has a reputation for being bent even among the Chinese and having done a long stint in Taipei where the President was as bent as a nine bob note and my favourite night club was owned by the mafia that's saying something.....)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm sure his transfer was all legal and above board and one of the cleanest examples of human trade you will ever see.

*MASSIVE COUGH*

(it has a reputation for being bent even among the Chinese and having done a long stint in Taipei where the President was as bent as a nine bob note and my favourite night club was owned by the mafia that's saying something.....)

Exactly....I was there late last year. No secret at all amongst the locals. The place also looks like it's dripping with money.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
image.jpg

Sorry if fixtures and to bounce this thread again but he has moved at last! Cheaper than I'd have imagined too. For those that are interested Calleri has scored 2 in 2 for Sao Paolo too...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always said that letter (if true) was them starting at a silly price. Record only looked like a few million £s player so not surprised...

DavePage

That’ll teach him to snub us
Google translation
Inopportune and unfortunate injury suffered Miler Bolanos last Sunday in the Gaúcho Classic between Gremio and Inter Porto Alegre finished even without goals (the Killer Esmeraldeño played the entire 1Q enduring pain from the 3 '), when to play a ball Aerial, William hit him with his elbow and caused a double fracture of his jaw.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That’ll teach him to snub us
Google translation
Inopportune and unfortunate injury suffered Miler Bolanos last Sunday in the Gaúcho Classic between Gremio and Inter Porto Alegre finished even without goals (the Killer Esmeraldeño played the entire 1Q enduring pain from the 3 '), when to play a ball Aerial, William hit him with his elbow and caused a double fracture of his jaw.

Maybe he might still sign for us?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has played in Gremio's last 4 games, but is yet to score.

Make of that what you will.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perfect replacement for O'Grady ? ???
Now that the Albion's transfer embargo is really beginning to bite, I thought it would be nice to relive the halcyon days of rumours.
Calleri, Bolanos I just wish I could remember that wingers name for the hat-trick.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now that the Albion's transfer embargo is really beginning to bite, I thought it would be nice to relive the halcyon days of rumours.
Calleri, Bolanos I just wish I could remember that wingers name for the hat-trick.
Ali Jahanbakhsh...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
See the Jonathan Calleri thread. This one too has got to the point where, no matter how good he is, I don't want him here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here