Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need better fans

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I really have problems with referring to the 'Division-formerly-known-as-1' as the EPL , but I'm 51 , so there's no hope for me i suppose .
Stick to your guns. Division 1-2-3-4 screw Sky and their rebranding.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It sounds like a Chris Morris made up drug , like cake . It can cause irreparable damage to your shatners bassoon.

I was thinking along the drugs line too. Obviously more going on in Shoreham than I thought.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So what you're saying is we've got no fans?

[yt]sAhEFuq62-I[/yt]

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

Danny Dyer would be proud. This post is prowpa nawty, it reminded me of this:

Please tell me this is someone's second account.

NorthStandTopBoy

Jan 3, 2014
Palace. Don't make me laugh. I've had more rows with them Croydon melts than some of these south stand part timers have had hot dinners. Or candy wagon sweeties lol.

I ain't here for an argument with my own boys. I just wanna see more passion - So come on lets have it on Tuesday and send those qpr jaffas back to shepherds bush with there tails between there legs. Stand or fall.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Palace. Don't make me laugh. I've had more rows with them Croydon melts than some of these south stand part timers have had hot dinners. Or candy wagon sweeties lol.

I ain't here for an argument with my own boys. I just wanna see more passion - So come on lets have it on Tuesday and send those qpr jaffas back to shepherds bush with there tails between there legs. Stand or fall.

Marvelous :facepalm:

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Love my club and love my city but come on we r never gonna reach the epl if we don't start making some proper noise. Sick of results like today absolutely gutted we deserved to win no doubt.

but again I'm sick of people not being up for it in the NS. Go and sit with the shoreham lot in the family stand if u wanna have ur picnic an ur candy wagon goody bag. I was trying to get a song going AGAIN today and again people just want to sit there and watch football like it's on tv. Ur not in the 1901 club u know.

Same old song - Albion Albion Albion Albion - sick of it we need to get some more songs like all the other clubs. Seriousley.

Why do you not start with arranging the song"were the noth stand, were the........"
it is so embarassing listening to it at the amex when the west,south and sometimes east start to sing at the same time after the north start off. Either go clockwise or anti clockwise!! would sound so much better!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:bowdown:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

:wanker:

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
What time does your shift unloading the planes at Gatwick start?

A doctor from Crawley? Don't make me laugh!!!

2700 :vuvu:
A reasonable quote I thought,unlike your mislead mumbling.
For the record,I do not work at Gatwick!!
I won't get in to an on line pety though,incase people think I'm a regular hand pumper too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here