Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10m for Ulloa!!!! **Official that Leo has gone**

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It's for contracts like these that parachute payments exist. It's not improbable that Leicester will come straight back down next season, but they will still have to pay 2m (+2m annual contract amortisation) to the same player that we were paying 500k a year for.

So that's 4m (per year) on a single player out of the 18m that people are saying shouldn't be counted in relegated sides FFP calculations. I'm sure most fans would change their tune about the unfairness of it all if we were in the same position as Leicester and having to lure new players to the squad to make us competitive at PL level.

Although if it is £37k per week then there may well be a relegation clause that reduces that significantly

PG

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
All the best on your move to Leicester city Leo Ulloa and thanks for some great memories and there were a few.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All the best on your move to Leicester city Leo Ulloa and thanks for some great memories and there were a few.

Forest goal?

Hattrick against Udders?

Double against the scum?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Warren Aspinall must be dreading whoever comes in to replace Uzea.

Unless it's a proper Englishman like Emily Hoskins.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I knew it was coming but I feel rather sad now.

I hope he's a big success for them and wish him all the best. Thanks for the memories, Leo.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good I ****ing hated that stupid little soul patch.

I think the Leicester fans will be disapointed with what they have got for 8 million.

finally I think we got something like a faiir price for a players, lets hope we can now go and replace him.

D

Deleted member 22389

I wonder what Ulloa will think of Leicester, not the club but the area as a whole. Probably trippled his wages going up there, but I think he will miss Brighton and the local area.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
:cry: It still hits hard. I'm sad he's left, but the 8 million pounds+ we got for him easily makes up for it.

Now to reinvest, let's hopefully bring some quality in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder what Ulloa will think of Leicester, not the club but the area as a whole. Probably trippled his wages going up there, but I think he will miss Brighton and the local area.

There are 3 Nandos in Leicester.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why are people taking this £37k a week figure as fact?

One bloke said on here he'd heard that figure talking to a mate...

OI ! It wasn't one bloke talking to a mate

It was me, and i don't have any mates :(

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sad that he's gone. Very sad. Then I watched that goal again. Then I tried to imagine what £8 million looked like on a bank statement. Not so sad now.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant stuff all round.

Much more than expected, a boost to our summer funds, a massive fillip towards FFP and timely and sensible progression for him.

Farewell Leo; I will always remember THAT moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here