Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Wolves howlights ####

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How come, are you abroad?
Otherwise the ads disappear after a few seconds.

No here in England on my Samsung Tablet. After a few days I can watch them and make the ads dissappear after 5 seconds....am I missing a Sky app or something?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No here in England on my Samsung Tablet. After a few days I can watch them and make the ads dissappear after 5 seconds....am I missing a Sky app or something?

No, not at all, the highlights either play straight away or after the annoying adverts.
I watch them on my Samsung tab:thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
No, not at all, the highlights either play straight away or after the annoying adverts.
I watch them on my Samsung tab:thumbsup:
Weird......same thing happens on fb. Some vids I have to wait a few days before I can watch them. Must be something not set up right in my settings. Any ideas?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Try Google Chrome or Firefox, I wouldn't of thought it'll be settings?
He he I was hoping someone could embed them on here so I could watch them tonight. I have not got the mental energy to try and change things on my trusted Tab.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He he I was hoping someone could embed them on here so I could watch them tonight. I have not got the mental energy to try and change things on my trusted Tab.

If you've got Google play, download Sky score app, and set Albion as your team, create ID, then watch vids.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's been a busy old night shift but I finally got the chance to sit down and watch the highlights.

The night shift feels a lot better now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here