Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turn on Radio 1 NOW!!!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Was it your faves Safeway - Las Ketchup?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It is a league cup game not LDV.

The 2003 mix of Born Slippy is brilliant!

Dance Anthems is good tonight.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
That is Jason Nevins and Holly James - heaven.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dance Anthems has finished.

Jason Nevins- Heaven samples SWV - Right here.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We were both right gayboy

Jason Nevins isn't the type of producer to pump out material after material unless he has a hit on his hands. So you're happy to know that he follows the same formula that has made him famous. "I'm In Heaven" is probably one of the best songs for dance music to be given serious radio consideration in a long time. The clincher is how he so cleverly samples "Human Nature/Right Now" by Michael Jackson and SWV. This is what makes the track from ordinary to absolute hit. It has a very beautiful summer feel to it as the hot and sizzling Holly James takes over the vocal duties. If you haven't seen the video for this song and you are straight as a grizzly's dick, you are missing out. This is huge in Europe and the States. Expect to hear this at the clubs, radio and mixshows all summer and straight into the fall.

BrightonBird said:
No it was Love will be right here (the background music). I loved that song when it came out so know it when I hear it! Dancing to the potato song now! :lolol:

Yeah, sorry, I was being picky.

Shut it, gay Greg Rusedski.

(I got a new hard-drive today and it hasn't got Messenger on it :( . Trying to get it again now.)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Im going to watch Midsomer Murders now.

I must have an early night as I have work at 10am tomorrow.

I am working for British Airways. I'll be on strike by 11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here