Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How's your Albion Mojo at the moment?

How's high is your Albion Mojo at the moment?

• Total voters

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Another solid 8 from me. Excited by the signings. Let's hope they get the opportunities denied to Locadia last year.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I wouldn't read to much what they are doing up the road. They are very shrewd in the loan market and i expect them to be the same when the window edges towards closure.

Think people are reading to much into it. They will pull out a couple of good signings. I'd rather worry about us then comparing ourselves to other clubs.

Fair comment.

They do have a knack of turning shite into sugar.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
but prob still ahead of us on the pitch

Unfortunately that is also true. Nice to be catching up though. I would love a result against them in our next game, being our centenary head-to-head and all that. :albion2:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Gone past warp factor 10-now at Ludicrous Speed

ludic.png

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
9, it'll be 10 when we sign another striker and Dunk is confirmed at No 5.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Another solid 8 from me. Excited by the signings. Let's hope they get the opportunities denied to Locadia last year.

Bizarre thing to say. :shrug:

Could easily rephrase that and say you hope they all impress, work hard enough and make a good enough impression to deserve opportunities next season. :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Is this Locadia who was given one of a few chances against Palace and was dragged off at half time for a woeful performance? Must be bad as Hughton doesn't normally do this.. no idea why this myth is going around

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
8 for me, based on realistic expectations and in recognition of where we've come from, where we are and where we could head if we keep steadily building the way we have been. Under no illusions that this will be another season where anything other than being in the mix of a relegation mini-league will be an over-achievement, but quietly confident we have added (and, crucially, retained) enough quality to make us more competitive in a higher % of games. Brilliant time to be an Albion fan.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah it’s alright, but we’re mid cricket season so football can wait.

:)

el punal

We will not be more attack minded, we will still be compact and defend in numbers and be difficult to break down, and will only attack cautiously to ensure we are alert to a counter attack should we turn the ball over.
We will be happy to secure a point rather than risking losing it, going for three.

Happy to be proved wrong but I don't see it

Hopefully we will be more secure defending set plays, and our midfield can chip in with a few goals.

Wishful thinking on my part!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seven, cautious optimism for the new season

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I really can't complain about anything.

Excited. Really looking forward to the challenge of next season.

Going into it with eyes open as well. Tough second season, but I'm positive.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Looking forward to the new season - though the heat makes it feel a long way off yet :)
Under no illusions that we'll be battling for some of it at least, but quietly confident we can improve on 15th :albion:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Never one to get too excited. :thumbsup:

Out of interest, what has kept it down to a 7? What would boost it up to an 8 or 9?

Just feel we (could jist be me) need a bit of a spark from somewhere.

Knockaert and Izquierdo are great, but for a large proportion of the season, they were both inconsistent.

I guess a good winger to challenge them and Solly.

Also, in the cold light of day, is Andone going to be able to replace Murray in terms of goals?

That’s why it’s a 7 for me [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Always glass half empty I'm afraid, 2nd season and all that.
But really looking forward to Izzy/Locadia,hoping the latter is as good as I think he is with a pre season under his belt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here