Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Bennett - Norwich

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
[MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] is the person to ask for an opinion on this.

I'm not in the loop of current thoughts but if I were to base it on a 3 or 4 year old conversation I would use the exact words that [MENTION=33924]Nixonator[/MENTION] used. A decent player but not a world beater. Would the fact that he is free make a difference......Maybe

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He showed potential a few years ago and then never fulfilled it. Would be a bit of a shock even on a free if we were interested for depth.

Nobody has asked......... so where are Dunk and Duffy off to......... which shows how much NSC has changed (for the better) along with the club.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm not in the loop of current thoughts but if I were to base it on a 3 or 4 year old conversation I would use the exact words that [MENTION=33924]Nixonator[/MENTION] used. A decent player but not a world beater. Would the fact that he is free make a difference......Maybe

Seriously.. no just no. He is not Premier League quality.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's a centre half but not sure he was too highly rated at Norwich, don't think he's any better than what we have. Would be a weird signing.

Odd certainly, especially when you consider that central defence, is one of the areas that we are best covered for already.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
He showed potential a few years ago and then never fulfilled it. Would be a bit of a shock even on a free if we were interested for depth.

Nobody has asked......... so where are Dunk and Duffy off to......... which shows how much NSC has changed (for the better) along with the club.

Sheffield Wednesday?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here