Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adults Christmas morning?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Father Christmas due at 4.45pm(Weather dependant, he may leave it until Friday for our present).
If we win celebrate promotion. We will be approx 600billion to one on to go up(rough guess using correct score odds).

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Father Christmas due at 4.45pm(Weather dependant, he may leave it until Friday for our present).
If we win celebrate promotion. We will be approx 600billion to one on to go up(rough guess using correct score odds).

Edit: Actually the odds would be less because I was working out us losing 5-0 ever game specifically and we could lose 6-1 couldn't we.....oh no.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just woken up. I'm in France. The dash to the Amex will begin shortly via French motorways and Eurotunnel. With no delays, I'll be happily in my seat by 14:45!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Up at 5.30am, and awake a lot of the night with a poorly 8 year old. Not the best preparation for one of the biggest days in my 40 years
Similar, only with my 17yo STH who is still vomiting. He has bought streamers, Sussex flag. Never misses a game, has beem going since a babe-in-arms at Barnet away when I took him in a papoose. Just hoping it will blow through for him.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Cheers. This is a welcome distraction I must admit. I still have a feeling that this all a bit premature though. Has everyone forgotten we could actually lose tomorrow. This is the Championship after all.

Something I always have in the back of my mind is "this has got shock away win written all over it".

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just woken up. I'm in France. The dash to the Amex will begin shortly via French motorways and Eurotunnel. With no delays, I'll be happily in my seat by 14:45!
Now that is stressful!

Good luck, sooner you than me.

I'll be up about 5a.m despite having no reason to get up til half eight

Well it turned out to 6:48, however I didn't turn in till Layer Cake had finished so that must have been 1:30/2:00

Anyway, good morning everyone, have a great day however things unfold. Wigan need the points so will give us a fight, see you all north stand concourse post match x

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Similar, only with my 17yo STH who is still vomiting. He has bought streamers, Sussex flag. Never misses a game, has beem going since a babe-in-arms at Barnet away when I took him in a papoose. Just hoping it will blow through for him.

PG

That is very harsh. Good luck, I hope he makes it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Just in time for the Calde pitch interview.:thumbsup:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Cheers. This is a welcome distraction I must admit. I still have a feeling that this all a bit premature though. Has everyone forgotten we could actually lose tomorrow. This is the Championship after all.

We will win :thumbsup: Chris will have them completely focused and we can always suck the ball into the net if needed

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Well it turned out to 6:48, however I didn't turn in till Layer Cake had finished so that must have been 1:30/2:00

Anyway, good morning everyone, have a great day however things unfold. Wigan need the points so will give us a fight, see you all north stand concourse post match x

Layer Cake is an amazing film, hence my favourite quote from it. Top acting by Daniel Craig, Tammer Hassan (from Football Factory) and many others. The music's blinding too.

Must admit I feel very nervous but excited. A few pints of Harveys will do the trick.

At the moment Instead of "We're on our way" I'm singing "Today's the day, today's the day, that we're going up, today's the day!" :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here