Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Albion will target Chris Hughton to be their new manager if they cannot land Tony Pulis'

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Whilst everyone is busy discussing what will be in summer and next season in the PL, I find it's good to look back and remember how we got here.

And that people genuinely wanted Sherwood instead.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some proper clueless people on here

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son and I went to Ipswich away when Hyppia was manager and sat next to CH at the traffic lights waiting to turn right and agreed that it was surprising to see him there and that he would possibly be our new manager but it could be that he just wanted to watch a game. Glad it turned out as it did.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hindsight is a beautiful thing

No it isn't. I was delighted when we appointed him. He was my second choice. I actually wanted Tim Sherwood. Thankfully that didn't happen.

I never wanted Hyypia as manager.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
No it isn't. I was delighted when we appointed him. He was my second choice. I actually wanted Tim Sherwood. Thankfully that didn't happen.

I never wanted Hyypia as manager.

It is though, all these people bemoaning the potential appointment of Chris and look where we are now.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
My prediction of him not being the one I want long term was WAY OFF, I want him here FOREVER now. So happy to have been proven very very wrong.

One prediction I got spot on though was this exact shit. As others are celebrating our wonderful, wonderful season there are always those who find ways to turn even this moment into a chance to attack others. It's sad. Enjoy your week knowing we're on our way, not finding fault with others.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Great bounce, now someone needs to find the dinosaur poll, where anyone who wanted 4-4-2 was abused for being a dinosaur and not up with the times!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wanted Clement.

I certainly can't see me loving Pullis as much as I loves Chris.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hughton would be a terrible appointment please no, Bloom don't subject us to more turgid football from this passionless dullard.

I might have to start on the Hughton out banners for tomorrow.

Haha!!! Brilliant bounce! quite a few found out but this is my favourite

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Please no just no, I can't take more painstakingly boring football. Anyone but Hughton please.

Anyone but this DULLARD

Boring football alert

Hughton would be a terrible appointment please no, Bloom don't subject us to more turgid football from this passionless dullard.

I might have to start on the Hughton out banners for tomorrow.

Hughton out!

Bloom is surely too shrewd not to balls this up again by going for a dullard like Hughton......isn't he? ???

Hughton will get us out of the sh1t short term but long term he isn't the one I'd want.

Pulis or Sherwood (with his full team) please.

The dullest appointment we could make. Will not get people bak through the turnstiles. It's Pullis or Sherwood only for me

No thanks. His record isn't that great.

He actually didn't get Norwich promoted, he took them down. And at Newcastle and Birmingham he benefitted from strong squads in the Championship that had just been relegated from the Premier League.

Pulis is my first choice but if not him then I would rather have Mcdermott than Hughton.

Boring and would really like McDermott please

I really FEAR that Bloom is going to go with Hughton and Jones as his No.2. Will the last supporter left turn the lights OUT as he LEAVES

Well guys......what do you think now?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hughton would be a great appointment and was my preference in the summer.

He knows the Championship well, been promoted from it, is respected in the football world and will know how to do business in the transfer window.

Much better choice than Pulis or McDermott.

Brilliant thread. Glad to see I wasn't an offender. Turned out to be a great Christmas present.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here